DEER CAMP PICS

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

stash59

DEER CAMP PICS

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 am

Lyme disease still has me down. No Packer game so kinda bored. Let's see some hunting camp pics. I'll start. They're not all whitetail camps!

Northern WI[thumbnail]Image[/thumbnail]
SW Montana west of Continental divide[thumbnail]Image[/thumbnail]
SW Montana east side of Big Belts[thumbnail]Image[/thumbnail]

Ghost Hunter

Re: DEER CAMP PICS

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:43 am

This one is from a few years back thinking around 2005 or so.

I'm reason they call it hunting and not shooting.
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 am

Deer camp joke..

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Damn man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday after work, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

"So, here I am."
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:54 am

Bucky wrote:Deer camp joke..

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Damn man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday after work, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

"So, here I am."

Brought the chuckles....I'll have to remember that one.
Tuf- The below average hunting beast
hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Idaho camp
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:07 pm

:lol: :lol:

Never heard that one Bucky!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Bucky wrote:Deer camp joke..

"So, here I am."

And only a deer hunter would actually do that!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”