Warm temps in November in Wisco

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Warm temps in November in Wisco

Unread postby Stanley » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:47 pm

I have seen the most deer movement this year under the canopy of trees. Couple of reasons; it has been warm & dry and the acorns happen to be on the ground there. The water hole in the timber is getting heavy use also. This warm weather takes me out of the mood for sure.

You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
JoeRE
500 Club

Re: Warm temps in November in Wisco

Unread postby JoeRE » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:07 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:Accuweather forecast isn't nearly as bad for most of WI. 20s in the am. 50s during the day. I like that kind of weather.

Yea, still not seeing the warm stuff some are talking about. We just had 3 days of warm weather following some nice cold weather but another cold front is sliding in right now to bring temps back down. So far this fall has been great, cold front after cold front across the upper midwest, and the kill zone action supports that. Hope it continues.

Extended forecast looks great...but anything projected more than a week out is a WAG (Wild Azz Guess)

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”