Map of the area I'm going to hunt. Advice please

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

burtle

Map of the area I'm going to hunt. Advice please

Unread postby burtle » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:07 am

Hey guys. I've been hunting for a long time now. I haven't killed a deer with a bow. I never realized how tough it was getting one with a bow. Here is a map of some public ground I'm going to hunt this year. Can someone mark up the map to give me some pointers on where to look/possibly go? ? It'll also teach me what to look for.

I am going out next week to walk some more of the property and try to find some good solid trails. I want to get way north/east of the property line but there's a huge creek and I've yet to find a way to cross it. It's about a mile in from the parking spot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. North east of the property line is a huge corn field. South west is corn as well. Where the little pond is, it was a wheat field that's already picked and plowed up.

jonsimoneau
500 Club

Re: Map of the area I'm going to hunt. Advice please

Unread postby jonsimoneau » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:17 pm

I don't know how to mark up the maps but I bet your going to have deer bedding on all those points extending out into the creek bottoms.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”