D.I.E.!!!!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PK_
500 Club

D.I.E.!!!!

Unread postby PK_ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

IDK if posting threads from other forums is ok, please delete if it isn't...

This is getting funny:
https://www.qdma.com/forums/showthread. ... 788&page=2

Pixie dust on steroids.

No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.
Everybody's selling dreams. I'm too cheap to buy one.
Rich M wrote:Typically, hunting FL has been like getting a root canal
kurt

Re: D.I.E.!!!!

Unread postby kurt » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:17 pm

I believe at one show Dan had a booth next to him but that was a while ago

[ Post made via Android ] Image
BigCedarJack
500 Club

Unread postby BigCedarJack » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:32 pm

:hand: lol
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:00 pm

:o
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:36 am

I would have to read the book before I judged the man. He sounds like he may understand certain deer behaviors fairly well. I know many a man that would scoff at Beast tactics as well. We all know we should "never go In the bedding area"

Horizontal Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Horizontal Hunter » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:45 am

The picture of BS man makes the thread. Lol

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter. :o

Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
PK_
500 Club

Unread postby PK_ » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:49 am

oldrank wrote:I would have to read the book before I judged the man. He sounds like he may understand certain deer behaviors fairly well. I know many a man that would scoff at Beast tactics as well. We all know we should "never go In the bedding area"

A few snip-its from his website for the curious reader.........

"In November 1998, I invented a whitetail buck hunting system that I named “DOMINANCE IS EVERYTHING” of D.I.E. for short. It makes the most dominant buck, monster intruder bucks, and swamp bucks hunt for its user for one to four consecutive days during the rut. If you use it as directed, the most dominant buck will walk or trot to within 35 yards of your stand during daylight hours"

"I learned many of my tactics for getting close to whitetail deer when I filmed them in the wild for a 16-month period from 1991 to 1993. I learned what makes mature bucks tick."

"I can tell where the entire herd is on your hunting property just by observing one doe eating on a food source in early evening, or by analyzing any fresh buck rub, made on a two inch or larger diameter tree. I will teach you how to do it in this book."

"I promised God if he would allow me to learn how to get within 35 yards of a mature buck on every hunt I would share it with the world. This is my gift to you"

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
rancid crabtree

Unread postby rancid crabtree » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:56 am

In 2 weeks I will be getting the book for free (from a guy that got it from Bob). My friend read it, said there was some good info in it and is passing the book along to me. Since Im not paying for it, I will entertain his writings and see what its all about.
PK_
500 Club

Unread postby PK_ » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:03 am

rancid crabtree wrote:In 2 weeks I will be getting the book for free (from a guy that got it from Bob). My friend read it, said there was some good info in it and is passing the book along to me. Since Im not paying for it, I will entertain his writings and see what its all about.

Normally these guys have some solid principles, for instance he is teaching guys to hunt in and around swamps, that in itself will up most guys odds on a good buck. But they have to make these outrageous claims to sell books. It's crazy.

rancid crabtree

Unread postby rancid crabtree » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:07 am

I met Bob and spoke with him at the WBH convention a couple years ago. He is pretty pleased with himself. His wife is super nice. Im never afraid to learn and try new things. In fact, its what I like to do the most. If I read the free copy of the book Im getting and pick up just one new thing, its worth it. Knowledge is power.
cbigbear
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mobilehuntinggear/

Unread postby cbigbear » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:10 am

From what I read he has some solid principles - bedded wind to back, cruising with a cross wind, & rut bedding adjacent to doe bedding. Now the problem - he is breaking the golden rule " nothing in deer hunting is an always or never".

oldrank

Unread postby oldrank » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:26 am

rancid crabtree wrote:In 2 weeks I will be getting the book for free (from a guy that got it from Bob). My friend read it, said there was some good info in it and is passing the book along to me. Since Im not paying for it, I will entertain his writings and see what its all about.

I am looking forward to your review.

rizzo999
500 Club

Unread postby rizzo999 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:43 am

I sat thru part of his seminar at the WI Deer Classic in Madison a few years back with a friend. Seemed like a guy that totally beleived his system, but at $50 for a book... Apparently, his observation of "wild" deer was from the parks around Milwaukee (Whitnall Park for example). We walked out when he told us the key was to hunt over shredded rubs 'cause that was a sign of a dominant buck and that he will make a cycle around his area every 3-4 days. The season before this I had a cam on a HUGE shredded rub from mid Oct-mid Dec. Every single pic that I got at that rub was in the middle of the night. We walked out.

We did cross paths with a guy later from the Crivitz area who owns a lot of land who my buddy knew. He had purchased the book, took his seminar and also paid to have this guy come out to assess his property. This guy had consumed a ton of Cool-Aid! I've asked my buddy a couple of times how the guy did using the DIE system. He still has not heard!
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:02 am

BWAHAHAHAHA
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:05 am

I gotta say that thread was amusing but man am I glad the beast forums aren't like that the vast majority of the time. Nothing but BS and snide comments.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”