Bloodsport arrows

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

todd wylie
Facebook: toddwylie

Bloodsport arrows

Unread postby todd wylie » Sat May 16, 2015 10:26 am

Has any one hunted with the muddy outdoors bloodsport arrows? I am looking at getting the impact hunters 350 spine. I have only been bow hunting a year i got a dozen easton st excel 340 with the bow so that is all i have ever shot. I like what i see with the blood sport and like the flare so i don't have to change nocks. I need advise and suggestions . thanks

Brad

Re: Bloodsport arrows

Unread postby Brad » Sat May 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Never used them nor heard much about them either way. I do like the idea of the blood ring, but white fletchings and wraps can do the same thing I guess. I have never had trouble with Eastons so I have almost exclusively used them.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
bucksnbows

Unread postby bucksnbows » Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Just started using them last season.

Love them. The lighted nock system they use is what got me interested in them as I have tried about every lighted nock out there and did not like them.

With that said I don't get into too much of the technical aspects of arrows...........If they hit where I am aiming, fly true, and kill deer...........I like them.

Prior I shot Goldtip 22 series because they were very similar to the Carbon Express I was using but half the price. (not as good but the Carbon Express were a high end target arrow, the Gold Tips were perfect for what I needed them for)

I like the Blood Sports.
MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Sat May 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Muddy got bought out by gorilla stands. I believe these arrows are now discontinued. Buy them up if you like them.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Sun May 17, 2015 7:48 am

I have not tried bloodsport arrows but to be honest most carbon arrow brands I have tried seem to be pretty similar. Figure out what spine and weight of an arrow you want then shop by price in my opinion.

MOBIGBUCKS wrote:Muddy got bought out by gorilla stands. I believe these arrows are now discontinued. Buy them up if you like them.

Sounds like Midwestwhitetail is going to have to go shopping for a new arrow sponsor :lol:
todd wylie
Facebook: toddwylie

Unread postby todd wylie » Sun May 17, 2015 2:09 pm

thanks yall i just ordered a dozen and the flare nock for them. crazzy found them at sears. so on the credit card they go. just hope i can get the delivery without the wife seeing or I am probaly gonna be in alot of trouble. what can i say I'm addicted to my bow
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Sun May 17, 2015 2:10 pm

I use them and have no complaints at all. The fly good and I seem to get better penatration but really I've not had too many problems with any carbon arrows I've shot

MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Sun May 17, 2015 6:12 pm

JoeRE wrote:I have not tried bloodsport arrows but to be honest most carbon arrow brands I have tried seem to be pretty similar. Figure out what spine and weight of an arrow you want then shop by price in my opinion.

MOBIGBUCKS wrote:Muddy got bought out by gorilla stands. I believe these arrows are now discontinued. Buy them up if you like them.

Sounds like Midwestwhitetail is going to have to go shopping for a new arrow sponsor :lol:

"Midwest whitetail is brought to you by gorilla sticks" :lol:

ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 pm

I think they actually still make the arrows. Muddy sold their stands, sticks, harness and accessory line but kept the arrows.
bucksnbows

Unread postby bucksnbows » Sun May 31, 2015 3:09 am

I think it was big game tree stands that bought muddy or more accurately the company that owns big game and some other companies too bought Muddy.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
kurt

Unread postby kurt » Sun May 31, 2015 2:07 pm

I think it is big game stand group as well. There seems to be a link between gorilla and hawk stands. I heard gorilla got sued and went away.

Anyways I shoot victory Vap and I love small diameter carbons for hunting and especially outwest.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”