Next tool/toy

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BHC

Re: Next tool/toy

Unread postby BHC » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Most of these kits advertise 25+ mph for the watts that I'm looking at.. You could coast in to avoid getting hot/tired, petal around any obstacles if needed. Pedal out after hunt to avoid wasting battery... As I'm accounting more beast style, I'm starting to believe we are driving past a lot of beds unavoidably. So weighing my options. Park and walk further or bike. Bike seems to be the most practical from a strategic standpoint( just as quiet but quicker) especially when passing downwind is the only option. But it'd be even cooler to just cycle the whole way.

Plus I think it'll be a hoot seeing other guys faces when they load onto there rangers and 4wheelers, and I hop on my bicycle

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

186buck

Unread postby 186buck » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

What is the cost of the kit you are looking at and where would you buy from?
BHC

Unread postby BHC » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:48 am

They vary from 200-1000$. The one I'm lookin at is $345. It's a rear wheel, 1500W, 48V. Has a max speed of 43 MPH.. I found it on leaf bike, but I'm still looking around. Just search for conversion kits...

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”