BassBoysLLP- Chit Chat & other tidbits.............

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: BassBoysLLP- Let's see your bucks

Unread postby BigHunt » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:45 am

Works on jodis S5 :P

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 am

BigHunt wrote:Works on jodis S5 :P

I'm pretty sure you are pulling my chain. I just sent this post from my iPhone 5s using Safari with desktop site requested. No tag.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:47 am

burkhart wrote:if we don't stop harassing BBLLP he'll never get seed in the ground... :lol:

No seed today brother. Just engineering the world's next refinery/petrochemical plant.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:51 am

5 pages and no pics. Sorry I ever started this thread. :doh:
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:56 am

Dewey wrote:5 pages and no pics. Sorry I ever started this thread. :doh:

Don't get over dramatic. You'll just have to delete the first 5+ pages once I post something with substance.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:28 am

I started this thread with good intentions and respect while leaving it entirely up to you if you wanted to participate. Thought it would be a great profile and something everyone would enjoy. Were all busy and I get that but am also extremely confused because you keep saying your so busy yet every time I look you are logging on over and over all day long...................heck the time you spent just responding to the 5 pages in this thread you could have put together one heck of a pictorial already. :think:

Anyway I just wanted to say this is my last post on this thread and leaving it up to you where you want to go with it. Kinda disappointed the direction this thread went and didn't intend that.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:35 am

Dewey wrote:I started this thread with good intentions and respect while leaving it entirely up to you if you wanted to participate. Thought it would be a great profile and something everyone would enjoy. Were all busy and I get that but am also extremely confused because you keep saying your so busy yet every time I look you are logging on over and over all day long...................heck the time you spent just responding to the 5 pages in this thread you could have put together one heck of a pictorial already. :think:

Anyway I just wanted to say this is my last post on this thread and leaving it up to you where you want to go with it. Kinda disappointed the direction this thread went and didn't intend that.
:lol: I'm usually logged in on 3-4 places at once: home computer, work computer, mobile phone 1, and mobile phone 2. My best posts are during breaks and on the crapper.

hunter_mike

Unread postby hunter_mike » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:51 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:
Dewey wrote:I started this thread with good intentions and respect while leaving it entirely up to you if you wanted to participate. Thought it would be a great profile and something everyone would enjoy. Were all busy and I get that but am also extremely confused because you keep saying your so busy yet every time I look you are logging on over and over all day long...................heck the time you spent just responding to the 5 pages in this thread you could have put together one heck of a pictorial already. :think:

:lol: I'm usually logged in on 3-4 places at once: home computer, work computer, mobile phone 1, and mobile phone 2. My best posts are during breaks and on the crapper.

He is busy and on the road guys, thats what happens when you are an engineer. Back at the beginning of this thread, the first saturday of the thread, I met BassBoys for the first time early on a saturday morning. He had left his house at 4:30 am that morning to meet me and sell me a video camera. He was on his way to go for an all day scouting trip several hours from home. I was just messin with my last post, I will leave the thread alone now and I bet if we wait, Bass will put together a very well thought out response to it. I agree, might have to start a new thread though LOL. Whatever the situation is, I will always have respect for a guy who is able to maintain a family life, professional life, AND continue to follow his passion for the outdoors. In fact that is one of my own personal goals for life. Bass, not to put any more pressure on but maybe you could start with a short autobiography and fill in details and pictures later? Once again, only a suggestion.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:34 am

hunter_mike wrote:
BassBoysLLP wrote:

He is busy and on the road guys, thats what happens when you are an engineer. Back at the beginning of this thread, the first saturday of the thread, I met BassBoys for the first time early on a saturday morning. He had left his house at 4:30 am that morning to meet me and sell me a video camera. He was on his way to go for an all day scouting trip several hours from home. I was just messin with my last post, I will leave the thread alone now and I bet if we wait, Bass will put together a very well thought out response to it. I agree, might have to [glow=red]start a new thread[/glow]though LOL. Whatever the situation is, I will always have respect for a guy who is able to maintain a family life, professional life, AND continue to follow his passion for the outdoors. In fact that is one of my own personal goals for life. Bass, not to put any more pressure on but maybe you could start with a short autobiography and fill in details and pictures later? Once again, only a suggestion.

That is the plan. I'm still putting together an outline of what I want to include/exclude. I don't mind the heckling in the meantime. Its entertaining during the offseason. P.S., BigHunt, I'm on my home computer now :lol:
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:08 am

The world has plenty of oil, what it doesn't have is BassBoysLLP ' s hunting profile :lol:

BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:The world has plenty of oil, what it doesn't have is BassBoysLLP ' s hunting profile :lol:

Life is simpler when oil prices are high. I love/hate cheap gas.
Edcyclopedia

Re: BassBoysLLP- Chit Chat & other tidbits.............

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Tidbits...!
LOL

Social Butterfly:)

Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:38 pm

:lol: I'm actually socializing a bit this morning. A fellow beast member is giving me a tour of his property and his habitat improvements. Love this stuff!

BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:42 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:
BigHunt wrote:Works on jodis S5 :P

I'm pretty sure you are pulling my chain. I just sent this post from my iPhone 5s using Safari with desktop site requested. No tag.

Nope no chain pulled ;) :lol:

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
whitetailassasin

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:07 am

:lol: :lol: ....thread name change was appropriate.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”