Hill Country DVD

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

mattyq2402

Hill Country DVD

Unread postby mattyq2402 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 am

Watched it last night, I know this has been said many times, this is by far the best video I own. If anyone out there hunts hills and does not have it, get it!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Re: Hill Country DVD

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:30 am

I think I've only got 1 copy left, maybe none! Everytime I let someone borrow one, they somehow never make it back! :lol:
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:39 am

I agree I learned so much from it. There were certain parts I wish had gone more into detail. But it is the best hunting video I have ever watched if you don't own it buy it. I have probably seen it 10 times.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
ZSV
500 Club

Unread postby ZSV » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:43 am

Just got mine in the mail yesterday (along with extreme turkey hunting)! Can't wait to watch them both!

“I only live once, I will not die a coward “ - Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:37 am

Be sure if you buy it, to but it here at our ON-LINE store.... Don't buy it from other places or we don't see any of the proceeds.
ZSV
500 Club

Unread postby ZSV » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:07 pm

I just got done watching it and restarted it while looking through the forum. The dvd is AWESOME!!!! I just got done cyber scouting some public land that I hadn't thought about hunting until watching this dvd. I feel like I have a ton more options now. Can't wait to get out there and check out the spots I picked out cyber scouting.

dan wrote:Be sure if you buy it, to but it here at our ON-LINE store.... Don't buy it from other places or we don't see any of the proceeds.

Dan, at the end of the dvd it told me to go to bloodbro.com if I had questions. I went to the site and it has changed to Nextbuk Outdoors. In their store they have Farm Country Bucks. Will that be in your store too?
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Dan, at the end of the dvd it told me to go to bloodbro.com if I had questions. I went to the site and it has changed to Nextbuk Outdoors. In their store they have Farm Country Bucks. Will that be in your store too?

No... I started and built Bloodbro and had Jarrod Edody get involved without knowing his shady history. He was supposed to be a video editor, but would not get on board unless I gave him and Lee each 1/3 ownership of the company, and I did. They then proceded to lock me out of my own company and take ownership... Andrae and me came up with all the content of Marsh and Hill country. Jarrod had never even shot a P&Y at the time he came on board... Lee and him have only hunted big big dollar leases, with Outfitters, and on Lee's 2 million dollars worth of prime managed deer land in Buffalo county. The only deer Lee has ever taken on public land other than guided by me was 1.5 year old bucks... We had a huge argument cause at the beginning of marsh bucks behind my back they put in Lee shooting a buck on highly managed land in B.C. And saying "deep in a public swamp" The guys are tools and lyers. I WOULD SUGGEST NOT BUYING ANYTHING THEY PRODUCE.

Andrae and I, ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF beast MEMBERS WILL BE RELEASING A VIDEO SOON THAT WILL COVER farms, and every other kind of terrain.
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:38 pm

dan wrote:

No... I started and built Bloodbro and had Jarrod Edody get involved without knowing his shady history. He was supposed to be a video editor, but would not get on board unless I gave him and Lee each 1/3 ownership of the company, and I did. They then proceded to lock me out of my own company and take ownership... Andrae and me came up with all the content of Marsh and Hill country. Jarrod had never even shot a P&Y at the time he came on board... Lee and him have only hunted big big dollar leases, with Outfitters, and on Lee's 2 million dollars worth of prime managed deer land in Buffalo county. The only deer Lee has ever taken on public land other than guided by me was 1.5 year old bucks... We had a huge argument cause at the beginning of marsh bucks behind my back they put in Lee shooting a buck on highly managed land in B.C. And saying "deep in a public swamp" The guys are tools and lyers. I WOULD SUGGEST NOT BUYING ANYTHING THEY PRODUCE.

Andrae and I, ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF beast MEMBERS WILL BE RELEASING A VIDEO SOON THAT WILL COVER farms, and every other kind of terrain.

Looking forward to that one

Horizontal Hunter
500 Club

Unread postby Horizontal Hunter » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 am

Bowhunter4life wrote:
dan wrote:

Looking forward to that one.

Same here.

Bob

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Vegetarian: vejiˈte(ə)rēən/noun: old Indian word for lousy hunter. :o

Excalibur Exocet, GT Laser II, 2" Bhoning Blazers 125g NAP Spitfire
ZSV
500 Club

Unread postby ZSV » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:41 am

There's nothing I hate more than a liar. Sorry that happened...thanks for clearing it up for me though.

I look forward to the Beast DVD!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”