Professional site!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

muskieman

Professional site!

Unread postby muskieman » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:37 am

Hey all! I don't post like alot of you do. However I do read as much as alot of you do. I would like to say there are alot of sites out there that talk hunting, outdoors ,fishing and what not. This site is by far the best bar none. Other sites I may read a topic that seems intresting and quite reading it by the 4th post do to name calling, trolling or just people being idiot's online. I can't recall that happening on this site ever! Dan keep up the good work and the posters that make this site what it is!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Professional site!

Unread postby dan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:45 am

Thanks for the compliments! :D But really, we have a great group of moderators who have really been doing a great job of policing the comments and people...
muskieman

Unread postby muskieman » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:50 am

Yep, Dan. That's what truly makes it great is the knowledge on here, probably some of the best buck killers in the country. Also the fact that the rir-raf doesn't stay for long....

Hawthorne
500 Club

Unread postby Hawthorne » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:55 pm

I agree. Another site I use to visit but I don't much any more, is alot of trolls. I haven't read any of that here. Great job Dan and moderator's!

Brad

Unread postby Brad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 pm

I am also a member on Archerytalk, and i find it extremely hard to do anything there except use the classifieds. Everything is bickering, bow bashing, blaming the broadheads, or talking big behind the keyboard. We don't have any of that here, thats why this will always be home to me.
Twenty Up
500 Club

Unread postby Twenty Up » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 pm

Brad wrote:I am also a member on Archerytalk, and i find it extremely hard to do anything there except use the classifieds. Everything is bickering, bow bashing, blaming the broadheads, or talking big behind the keyboard. We don't have any of that here, thats why this will always be home to me.

Agreed. I find myself visiting this site more than Archery Talk for these reasons
Trust the Process~~ Lost Boys Outdoors ~~

YoutTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC7TXknGut5WfZQ6CbddgqYg
wiscoz7

Unread postby wiscoz7 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 pm

I belong to a few of those "other" sites as well....I rarely look at them anymore, I do love the "Bowhunt or Die" web shows though. I also like bowsite.com. I will say this though, I've yet to find a site that provides more information, tactics, and help when you need it. This site may not be the most flashy site on the internet, but it is second to none when it comes to information that will help you take down that elusive public land bruiser. I love it!!
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
TN Whitetail Freak
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307728519407218/

Unread postby TN Whitetail Freak » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Same reason I visit here more than my home state site....no bashing and information galore

JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:05 am

Amen :D Before I found the beast I would not have believed that an online forum could be this good. I thought they were all troll-infested.

Its a great core group of guys here.

As this site continues to grow we all just need to remember to keep setting good examples and the site will stay classy as ever.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:32 am

I always tell everyone the Beast is the best hunting site on the planet. I'm not just saying that. It truly is. It's like a book you can get good information with out all the yahoos ruining it for everyone.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 am

Stanley wrote:I always tell everyone the Beast is the best hunting site on the planet. I'm not just saying that. It truly is. It's like a book you can get good information with out all the yahoos ruining it for everyone.

Entertainment is fun too!
At least for me... :twisted:

Go ahead and tell everyone how I'm like the little brother you've always wanted!!! :shifty:
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Thermals
500 Club

Unread postby Thermals » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 am

After I found the beast I thought all the other sites shut down.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
tutone84

Unread postby tutone84 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:26 pm

I agree with everyone's thoughts on this sight. This isn't just a forum about deer, this is a step by step detailed guide on how to kill mature bucks anywhere in the U.S. and it's free!!! You can go back years on this site and pickup valuable info that is relevant today. I usually don't post, the only reason I am posting tonight is to give props to Dan, the moderators, and everyone who posts their trials and tribulations. I'm 49 years old and have been hunting since I was 16 and I'm still sucking up info like a sponge!!! Father time has caught up with me a bit but because of this sight, I'm still motivated to scout those marshes, hunt when it's 80 degrees and even when it's a pouring rain. We should all be proud of ourselves for making this hands down the best Whitetail forum on the web!!!!
mihunter101

Unread postby mihunter101 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Thermals wrote:After I found the beast I thought all the other sites shut down.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Nope, but we wouldn't miss them if they did :lol:
Let's go Brandon!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”