cabelas wooltimate?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bowhunter74201

Re: cabelas wooltimate?

Unread postby Bowhunter74201 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:18 am

LOVE the wooltimate gear. i have the pants, jacket, and the vest. outstanding cold weather clothing.

mauser06
500 Club

Re: cabelas wooltimate?

Unread postby mauser06 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 am

Got my pants today....

I must say I think I am in love...soft and doesn't make a sound...I think it was exactly what I been looking for...

Now I need to decide between the jacket and hoodie...

Really I can do without the jacket...I like the coat I have...but I've been voted best dressed hunter at camp lol...they just don't spend near the hours and days in the woods as I do...they can survive a day or 2 a year in whatever they have laying around...even if its cold or snowy or rainy..its once or twice a year...for me good gear is a must..I am in the woods way too much to be cold wet and miserable...

I came back to camp one year for lunch..only time I've ever came in for lunch on opening day of rifle season..it was raining..cold..miserable day..one guy was mixing concrete and pouring a sidewalk...said he wasn't hunting in that crap...but he could work in it just fine lol...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
JoeRE
500 Club

!!~1!

Unread postby JoeRE » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:49 am

Zap wrote:If you get a hoodie you definitely need to be packin...... :P

If you take selfie's wearing camo wool bibs in a unisex bathroom you definitely need to be packin :laughing-rolling:

I'm sorry dude but that's just hilarious!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”