My best chance i hope, last minute advice?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

hunter10
500 Club

My best chance i hope, last minute advice?

Unread postby hunter10 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Long story short i have found a funnel about 100 yds wide between 2 bedding swamps. i have hunted here 1x before but have now found the perfect tree to put the LW in tomorow morning. the funnel is littered with big fresh rubs going in both directions between a standing corn field and the swamp/deeper woods. I should be able to sneak in with a good wind and hunt a good wind. planning on sitting as long as possible. any last minute tips and tactics?

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: My best chance i hope, last minute advice?

Unread postby dan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:23 pm

hunter10 wrote:Long story short i have found a funnel about 100 yds wide between 2 bedding swamps. i have hunted here 1x before but have now found the perfect tree to put the LW in tomorow morning. the funnel is littered with big fresh rubs going in both directions between a standing corn field and the swamp/deeper woods. I should be able to sneak in with a good wind and hunt a good wind. planning on sitting as long as possible. any last minute tips and tactics?

I would suggest next time, hang the stand and hunt it the day you find it... Otherwise, you have the perfect tree, sounds like your set. Shoot straight! 8-)
Beartown18
500 Club

Re: My best chance i hope, last minute advice?

Unread postby Beartown18 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Good luck, hope you kill a slob.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”