lock down...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Re: lock down...

Unread postby lungbuster » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Lockdown should not be happening til this week, all the studies from the Midwest show the majority of does are bred on the 15th of nov. That being said, we hunted hard last week Sat.-Sat. and saw virtually nothing but 2 bucks cruising that I would have shot.........I think all the activity had been happening after dark because of the warm weather and moon phase, gonna try tomorrow and friday and see what pops up.

remmag
500 Club

Unread postby remmag » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:51 pm

I tagged out early on buck tags so won't be back out again until Saturday but from everyone I've talked to were in a bit of a lull here in Michigan for the time being. But then again we have had very low temps and strong winds the past week that seem to be slowing movement here in Michigan. I guess we will see what happens once the crowd of orange start pouring in

[ Post made via Android ] Image
olivertractor
Facebook: what's facebook

Unread postby olivertractor » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Talked to a few hunters and deer are finally running everywhere up north here, gotta work tonight off next 2 weeks! :-)

"Sad state of affairs when I'm voting for who's gonna hurt us less, than who's gonna help us more"
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Saw some good movement the last two days here. Hope that trend continues into the rifle season this weekend

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”