Heads up guys

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

hunter10
500 Club

Heads up guys

Unread postby hunter10 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi Guys
Just wanted to share my experience today buying my first and last hang-on stand!

I have been checking out the site and although most of you guys use the mobile setup for public land i think i can find some areas where this stand will help me out. One thing i wanted to pass on was before i entered the store I thought i had my mind setup on buying the Tech F1 by lone wolf. It was like apples to oranges when placed beside the Alpha II that i purchased. the Tech F1 is made of hollow metal same as my summit climber and it very loud when brushed against twigs, the bushings looked cheap and the platform was not rough like the others and i could see slipping being an issue when it becomes wet. The one thing that I wanted the most of that stand was the huge cushion seat! looks very comfortable. anyways just a headsup incase like me you were thinking of saving some money for the chinese made LW.

Zap

Re: Heads up guys

Unread postby Zap » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Thanks!
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Heads up guys

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:45 pm

:handgestures-thumbup:
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”