What would you do?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Zap

Re: What would you do?

Unread postby Zap » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:23 am

Hunt it till dark thirty and go home and have some JD on the rocks.... :whistle:

Seriously thou, its a good idea to wear a headlamp coming out after sunset from any hunt on public or private. There are more drive by poachers than you would think that there are.

"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".
Autumn Ninja

Unread postby Autumn Ninja » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:21 am

Stay put, I can't imagine exiting while there is still shooting light. If I can't stay till dark, I don't go hunting in the evening.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 am

I would like to think that would not happen to me, but in the unlikely scenario, I would leave and go get orange or quit for the day... I try to follow all the rules. Shoot a buck while your not wearing orange that day and your a poacher.
We have a responsibility to know the laws and season dates... What if you forget the season closed and remember once your out there? Do you keep hunting then? Keep track of the dates.

And for those whom think its so dangerous to be out there without orange, gun season and youth season my whole marsh is full of guys in camo duck hunting.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”