Mobile guys - Post a pic of how you pack your setup in

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bowkill00

Re: Mobile guys - Post a pic of how you pack your setup in

Unread postby bowkill00 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:05 am

Racks&Beards wrote:Like someone else said in here, I'm packing everything but the kitchen sink compared to most of you.

Pic is just of what's usually in my backpack alone haha..
....but I'm still pretty mobile. I don't have a picture, but my usual "mobile" set up is this...

Summit Viper climber
Backpack

I dress as light as possible depending on weather with my heavy clothing (if needed) stuffed on the back of the climber. I wear my harness, put on the backpack, then put on the climber on over the backpack. When I cinch down the shoulder straps of the climber it allows it to ride higher on my back cause it almost sits on top of the backpack (hard to describe without a picture of me actually wearing it) Overall it's a bit on the heavy side, but I make due with it....for now. Oh, and I just carry my bow in my hand

When ground hunting I just bring my backpack and strap my stool to the bottom of it.

I thought I was the only who packs a gun...carry on my friend.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

briar
500 Club

Unread postby briar » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:23 am

Jrichard wrote:People seem to love those Lone Wolf hand climbers. What is so attractive about them? Been looking for a new lightweight climber.

super quiet, packs so thin you hardly realize your carrying it, easy to pack up and set up. I really prefer the flip top if you are sitting any length of time, but for a less than 2-3 hour sit, the hand climber is the berries.
Dirt track
Facebook: Blackburnjames44@yahoo.com

Unread postby Dirt track » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 am

This is how I have been carrying my mobile setup with the muddy pro sticks. https://youtu.be/bb5vpTDUZx8

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”