Lone Wolf climber knobs

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

GloryDaysDesign
Facebook: twitter: @leestrohe

Lone Wolf climber knobs

Unread postby GloryDaysDesign » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:00 pm

I have a question regarding the knobs on the Lone Wolf Climbers that open and close the stand flat. I realize to loosen them, you turn them counter clockwise. But my knobs seem to retighten themselves if I keep spinning them counter clockwise. Is this normal?

Once loosened, do you pull the knobs out and raise the stand up at the same time? Or do you pull them out and stop pulling and then just lift the stand so they slide up?

It seems as though you pull the the knobs toward each other and lift at the same time to get it started upward, then you can let go. Then you can just lift the center bracket up with your fingers and push the knobs upward with your thumbs and the knobs will snap into place....? Of course from there you retighten. I just don't want to strip these knobs if I am doing it wrong.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Lone Wolf climber knobs

Unread postby dan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Just loosen and pull and slide... They are designed not to come all the way off so you don't loose them.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”