Whitetail mercy killing...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: Whitetail mercy killing...

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Dewey wrote:
Crazinamatese wrote: In all fairness, if we are gonna point fingers, at least show the evidence.

I'll remember that quote next time you bash Marc Anthony! :mrgreen:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

:lol:

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Make sure we don't forget Marc's supporters that dropped him and Dan Schmidt from Deer & Deer Hunting who also called him out. And lets not forget the man that sold Marc the antlers. Anything else?
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Crazinamatese wrote:Make sure we don't forget Marc's supporters that dropped him and Dan Schmidt from Deer & Deer Hunting who also called him out. And lets not forget the man that sold Marc the antlers. Anything else?

You may be right and I really don't care either way. Neither one of us has any firsthand knowledge so it's all just hearsay. Who are we to judge? Pretty much what your point was earlier right?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Im going to be honest right now Dewey, sorry if anyone gets upset. This is weighing heavy on my mind. but the video was basically pointing fingers and blaming "neighbors" for a wounded animal. Where is the proof? I could see a road in the distance in the video. Maybe some random dimwit shot the buck from the road and drove off ? I don't know the situation firsthand on those properties, but a video basically laying blame onto someone without proper evidence is going to raise questions and debate. Why not?
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Crazinamatese wrote:
dan wrote:
Edcyclopedia wrote:Good deal Dan!

As far as your neighbors and shots comment;
I think we all wished we could take a shot back and/or the deer didn't move @ the last microsecond and/or we trimmed the shooting lane better...

Agreed... But, finding there wounded deer, and hearing there rapid fire, and watching them fling lead on deer drives, and having the steal a deer from Dave, along with a couple of our treestands, and trespass all over the place, has probably made me a little opinionated about them.

Were those people and incidents reported to the police?

No... If it was my treestands, or my deer it would of been, or if they threatened me, but that stuff so far has happened to Dave whom has despite my efforts to get him to, chosen not to involve police or the game warden.
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm

dan wrote:
Crazinamatese wrote:
dan wrote:
Edcyclopedia wrote:Good deal Dan!

As far as your neighbors and shots comment;
I think we all wished we could take a shot back and/or the deer didn't move @ the last microsecond and/or we trimmed the shooting lane better...

Agreed... But, finding there wounded deer, and hearing there rapid fire, and watching them fling lead on deer drives, and having the steal a deer from Dave, along with a couple of our treestands, and trespass all over the place, has probably made me a little opinionated about them.

Were those people and incidents reported to the police?

No... If it was my treestands, or my deer it would of been, or if they threatened me, but that stuff so far has happened to Dave whom has despite my efforts to get him to, chosen not to involve police or the game warden.

Dave is losing this battle. These incidents, accusations, cannot be resolved by him alone. One thing he needs is proper evidence that illegal activity is happening. Video, pictures, etc. ... Most law enforcement/DNR Warden won't do much, or nothing, without this type of evidence....
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 pm

There has been evidence... Getting him or his Mom to call and report it is the issue.
Bird

Unread postby Bird » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:54 am

Great story and watch as always Dan.

Thanks for sharing.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”