Mock setup

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

cbigbear
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mobilehuntinggear/

Re: Mock setup

Unread postby cbigbear » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:38 am

Swampbuck wrote:Hey what's the deal with the mounts you are using to attach the stick to the stand??

You holding out or what, I need to get a hold of some of those???

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Those are some new stick holder I'm working on designing. Still in the early protype stage, but working really well. I liked the idea of the stick quiver, but having to take it off to hang the stand was a deal breaker for me. I started to work on something that would stay on the stand while hanging. It just so happen that these brackets not only stay on while hanging the stand they also work as a stick holder while climbing - no more dangling sticks hitting your legs or multi trips up & down the tree.

My goal is to have working brackets that will accomdate up to 6 sticks & still function while climbing. Also they will work with just about any stand & stick combo not just LW. I still have a longgg way to go on this, but maybe have some protypes for testing this season. I'll put you first on the list for a set.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”