2014 Big buck contest

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

2014 Big buck contest

Unread postby dan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:59 am

2014 big buck contest
To enter this contest you must post "in" or some other reply to this thread prior to opening day of the state you shoot your entry buck in.

Prizes will be divided up into prize packages at some point before the end of the contest.

Winners will be picked by poll by our 500 club members...

Only bucks are eligible. Once your hunting season is over you will need to write a post about your hunt. H/B Elders who are in the 500 club will vote on winners based on buck size, difficulty in the hunt, story, or what ever qualities they deem deserves winning. We have lots of prizes, and there will be lots of winners. This is meant to be a fun contest that gives back to the Beast community because we are grateful for your support. Please be nice so we can continue this annual tradition. I am of coarse not eligible to win anything... Everybody else is.

~~~Dans' disclaimer:
We are not responsible for prizes that are not delivered by the people donating them. If you can't make the dates available, or you dislike the prize, well, tuff... Feel free to email or contact the donor prior to choosing your prize. Once you choose your prize, your choice is final. No (trip) prize can be sold, traded, or given to another person without permission of the donor granting the prize... Choose wisely.

*Winners outside the United States are responsible for shipping costs.

We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the contest for illegal or un-ethical behavior. The contest is for members signe d up on the Beast, if you don't sign up, or are evicted, you loose your chance to win.

Carol has set up the contest as a poll because a poll cannot be altered, not even by us... There is no way to cheat this contest other than for a contestant to lie or violate. So please, do not accuse us or anyone of doing so. If you have a paranoia that the contest is "rigged" just do us all a favor and don't play.

Prizes are donated. Please thank donors when you get a chance, without them, there would be no prizes.... If you would like to donate a prize, post it here, or PM me or Carol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donation # 1

Jay Trudell ( My personal taxidermist 8-) ) is donating 50% off any North American antlered big game head! So deer, elk, moose and
even Pronghorn... Check ouy Jay's site here: http://www.trudelloutdooradventures.com/taxidermy.shtml

Here is a head mount Jay recently did for me:
Thanks Jay!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance (Deerslayer) owner of Slayer seed co. is donating 1/4 acre Ravishing Radishes 1/4 acre Brassica Buffet & 1/8 acre Crimson Trail. Check out Lances seeds and website at http://www.slayerseed.com or click on his rotating banner at the top.
Slayer seed is the seed I use on the small property I manage.
Thanks Deerslayer!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew Hooyman has donated a 5 foot extendable saw that folds down to 12 inches!! These saws are awesome! I use the 5 footer personally! Thanks Andrew, your ongoing support is appreciated!

http://www.hooymansaws.com/
Thank you Andrew!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BassBoysLLP is donating:
2 packages of Slick Trick Broadheads. 100 grain, standard.
Image Thanks BassboysLLP :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck from Enigma camo http://www.enigmacamo.com/ has stepped forward to help with the big buck contest. Chuck is donating a full Enigma premium camo outfit made to the winners size. top and bottom, boonies, ball cap,
A $350 dollar value... Knowing Chuck has a small business and this is a lot for him to bear, I told him we could do the less expensive set up... But he said he really wanted to do it this way... Big hand for Chuck! 8-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A beast member will donate 50$ anonymously towards the buck contest
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAD LUCK BUCK ( These prizes go to someone who is entered in the contest but did not get a buck )
A member whom wishes to remain anonymous has donated a copy of Brad Henrdon's "Mapping Trophy Bucks"

AND...

a pack of Grim Reaper broadheads
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanley auctioned off one of his vintage knives from his collection to donate to the Beast buck contest, and Red Oak came thru with a winning $175 bid 8-) Thanks to both of you!!!! We have decided to break that prize into 4 cash prizes $50.00 $50.00 $50.00 & $25.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle Lou from http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
would like to donate a set of Dan Infalt Signature Series Cable Silencers to each prize package in the BBC Free shipping is included.

He would like to donate 5 Climbing Stick kits. Each kit contains 4 pieces 4"x32" with free shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An anonymous forum member is donating another $100 8-)

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: 2014 Big buck contest

Unread postby Stanley » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 am

In
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:05 am

Count me in...
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 am

In

[ Post made via Android ] Image
TallTines
500 Club

Unread postby TallTines » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 am

In

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
[glow=red]Hoyt Nitrum 30 70lb 29 draw
Easton Axis 340
Nap Killzone 2"
Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-on
Lone Wolf assault Hang-on
Lone Wolf hand climber[/glow]
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 am

In.

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:57 am

I'm in

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 am

I'm in!

Knute78
500 Club

Unread postby Knute78 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

In

Genesis 27:3

"Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me;"
JakeJD
500 Club

Unread postby JakeJD » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 am

In.

"In the deed, the glory"
I_Love_Scotch

Unread postby I_Love_Scotch » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 am

I'll play.
john1984