BIG racks

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: BIG racks

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:02 pm

WOW YOU GUYS TOTALY BLEW THIS ONE OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CANT ANYONE JOKE ANYMORE ????

and solocam thanks for yor comment im sure you were just slithering around in the grass just wating to strike me............ :roll: like usual :lol: ;)

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:06 pm

BassBoysLLP wrote:
PLB wrote:
BigHunt wrote:
Bucky wrote:I bought roughly 2-3 cams per yr over past 6-7 yrs at roughly $250-$400yr.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

:shock:

I can barley afford one camera a year :lol:

Ya but he's a drug dealer... :lol:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Give him a break. You probably spend more money driving around shining.....

I'm in the same boat as Bucky, maybe a little worse. 2-4 cams a year in the same budget range. It is pretty much a maintenance cycle plus -1 to 2 cams/year.

Every year is at least $800-$1200 in food plot seed + fertilizer. I own land, so I pay taxes on it...cha-ching...you will figure this out when gramps hands over his cabin and land to you. I'm looking for a lease on top of it. And I hunt almost exclusively public....go figure. :mrgreen:

Do I care? No. It's my passion.

unfortunately its not going to be HANED to me ... ;) it will go to my grandmas sisters and brothers , and nephews and nieces ;)

matter of fat I don't except much when they pass
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:18 pm

My parents own no land... I own no land. I put myself through 8 yrs of school and earned 2 degrees at a cost of 106K borrowed + interest. Now I make that and then some per yr...

Oh yeah... I typically average 300-500hrs/yr of OT since the year I graduated. No silver spoon here.... I earned my $$$$$$$$$$$$ and trailcams! :lol:

"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:24 pm

BigHunt wrote:
BassBoysLLP wrote:
PLB wrote:
BigHunt wrote:
Bucky wrote:I bought roughly 2-3 cams per yr over past 6-7 yrs at roughly $250-$400yr.

:shock:

I can barley afford one camera a year :lol:

Ya but he's a drug dealer... :lol:

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Give him a break. You probably spend more money driving around shining.....

I'm in the same boat as Bucky, maybe a little worse. 2-4 cams a year in the same budget range. It is pretty much a maintenance cycle plus -1 to 2 cams/year.

Every year is at least $800-$1200 in food plot seed + fertilizer. I own land, so I pay taxes on it...cha-ching...you will figure this out when gramps hands over his cabin and land to you. I'm looking for a lease on top of it. And I hunt almost exclusively public....go figure. :mrgreen:

Do I care? No. It's my passion.

unfortunately its not going to be HANED to me ... ;) it will go to my grandmas sisters and brothers , and nephews and nieces ;)

matter of fat I don't except much when they pass

That is good thing except for the aftermath. Owning land can be tough, especially in a family situation.

If you are in Western WI in early Nov, I'll buy you lunch/dinner. Maybe Bucky will join. ;)

Family debt started at $175K here (Both my wife and I have doctorates). Still paying it back the hard way. No easy lunches.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:12 pm

OK. I'll eat more crow now. :oops:

I heard Douglas County on this one...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27121

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”