Beast members have you hunted with? Who would you want to?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Re: Beast members have you hunted with? Who would you want

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 am

Uncle Lou wrote:Pigfest was a blast and got to hunt with a bunch of beasts - was that 09?.

Many are still here and a few have moved on. Big daddy came to MI to chase turkeys with me last year, but I couldn't have him back my wife said he ate too much :lol:

I'm just baiting him, I would have big daddy at the top of my list. Been trying to bait dan over to chase some of these spindly MI bucks. The Tadmad trips are envious. We know Singing Bridge doesn't allow tag alongs, arrowbender my own cousin wont even let me hunt with him.

If I don't stop it will be too long of a post too read. Met a bunch of BEASTs and would love to share a gut pile and a drag, or a backstrap over the coals with many.

Great topic

:lol: this was an excellent post, Lou. Got a serious chuckle with the arrowbender part and I, for one, admire your enthusiasm. ;)

Bigdaddy-yoyo
500 Club

Unread postby Bigdaddy-yoyo » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 am

Uncle Lou wrote:Pigfest was a blast and got to hunt with a bunch of beasts - was that 09?.

Many are still here and a few have moved on. Big daddy came to MI to chase turkeys with me last year, but I couldn't have him back my wife said he ate too much :lol:

I'm just baiting him, I would have big daddy at the top of my list. Been trying to bait dan over to chase some of these spindly MI bucks. The Tadmad trips are envious. We know Singing Bridge doesn't allow tag alongs, arrowbender my own cousin wont even let me hunt with him.

If I don't stop it will be too long of a post too read. Met a bunch of BEASTs and would love to share a gut pile and a drag, or a backstrap over the coals with many.

Great topic

:lol: you got me on that one............If I remember right , I had to eat at the neighbors house. Your wife said the quarry in the freezer was low :o After 3 days of hunting with you I could see why :lol:
The desert's were devine......... what desert did I fall in love with?
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 am

Lot of Lone Wolfs on here, I know bridge, arrow, Bighunt, Dewey, and many more.

Bigdaddy,

The desert was sopapia (sp?). It was a Mexican cheese cake. If anyone wants to hunt with bigdaddy, just like bear baiting. Throw some sweets in the pile and he will find you.

He crossed Lake Michigan on a Harley once we started baiting him for a couple days. I think he figured a straight line was faster. You hear about how the crow flies, but to see a human do it is impressive.

I better stop there. I think I am returning fire, but I am thinking I am getting hit again.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Southern Man
500 Club

Unread postby Southern Man » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Bigdaddy-yoyo wrote:
Your wife said the quarry in the freezer was low :o After 3 days of hunting with you I could see why :lol:

LOL Busted out laughin on that one.

Lou, I don't eat much. And you are welcome here anytime. Fancy Farm picnic is August 2nd this year if you're around somewhere close. But you're welcome anytime!
You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”