So - how do you use the "Hunting Beast" System...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

JoeRE
500 Club

Re: So - how do you use the "Hunting Beast" System...

Unread postby JoeRE » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 am

The DVDs are great but I would put them as step 1. Step 2 would be to skim through the hundreds of pages of threads in this forum. The information buried 50-100 pages back in this forums is incredible, some good old threads get bumped but not all.

What else is there to do in the months between now and bow season? :D

That will also get you in the right mind set, i.e. consistent success is all about hard work, minding the details, and not being lured by supposed short cuts.

Putt4Doe

Unread postby Putt4Doe » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks to everyone who replied!

My DVD's came in the mail earlier this week. The post office really did a number on them - one of the DVD cases was in about 15 pieces! Hopefully the DVD will work.

I'll watch the videos and check back in! Thanks again to everyone who chimed in.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Bigburner

Unread postby Bigburner » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Watched extreme whitetail tactics last night with my buddy. It was great. He is new to the beast style and he had a bunch of light bulbs going off in his head.
Montani Semper Liberi
Instagram @formationoutdoors
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am

I would add to the conversation that as a number of guys including Dan have mentioned, most very successful hunters have their own way of doing things. Most of the fundamentals are the same, but everybody takes a little different approach to getting things done because everyones situation is different....so keep an open mind and look at how you can apply fundamentals talked about on here, and in the videos, to your specific situation don't just try to copy down everything start to finish. This isn't just another "short cut" to success.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:01 am

Bigburner wrote:Watched extreme whitetail tactics last night with my buddy. It was great. He is new to the beast style and he had a bunch of light bulbs going off in his head.

Great learning tool for sure. In my opinion when you discover what it takes to hunt the wind in the hills., you can develop ideas on how to hunt your area from there.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
ihookem
500 Club

Unread postby ihookem » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 am

Best hunting can be used up on the big woods. Find beds or sheds and think where he might come out. I tried it last fall but only saw a few does. I tried the same tactic the year before ion the same place but got snorted at up wind and down wind but didn't see anything.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”