think I should try this?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

bigwoodsmn

Re: think I should try this?

Unread postby bigwoodsmn » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 am

Spysar wrote:
DEERSLAYER wrote:Brad,
If it's what you want to do then go for it.

Spysar,
Awesome bloodtrail on that eleven point. You must have got lucky and just barely clipped the artery and then it must have ruptured after he decided to vacate the area.

On that eleven pointer video I actually got two arrows in him. I got the first shot on film. Then the deer ran downwind of me and stopped. Even wounded, he must have smelled me, and he tried to double back. He went under me again, and I let another arrow go. You can hear the shot, but no footage of it. I didn't even know I hit him, but I did, and that's why the blood trail got so big. And it was cool how the buck died 20 yards from my truck.

Brad go for it!

Spysar one of the comments on your videos said if you don't keep making videos... he is going to poke a hole in your Zodiac :lol:

mnbowmanmark

Unread postby mnbowmanmark » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:31 am

Sounds like a great idea except for my DVD's I only watch you tube hunting (mostly self filmed) shows.
yungbuck
500 Club

Unread postby yungbuck » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Create a channel...I'll subscribe

[ Post made via Android ] Image
nothing but a simple minded god fearing public land bow hunter
62kodiak
500 Club

Unread postby 62kodiak » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 pm

That sounds great. Another way to go about it is to have a collective Youtube channel from all of us on the Beast. All we would need is somebody to volunteer to run the channel and collect and post the videos from the members. I think it would be a great resource for newbies to the Beast.
It's not the knowing that's difficult, but the doing.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”