Who has quit using scent control?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Who has quit using scent control?

I quit and get busted the same or less
67%
I quit and get busted more
3%
I still use scent control
25%
I have never tried scent control
5%

Total votes: 118
DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Re: Who has quit using scent control?

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:04 pm

dan wrote:...I can tell you that I saw a lot of what I consider dishonest activities by guys in the industry that most hunters look up too....Its all money driven. You can't really be sure about anything these guys say cause they are getting paid to say it.

I was just talking to Brad about this earlier today and he was a bit surprised by the level of dishonesty there is in the hunting industry.

I'm not saying there aren't some good people in the industry because there are, but the average guy would be shocked by what goes on.

You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Re: Who has quit using scent control?

Unread postby mheichelbech » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 am

Not to start a slam thread but would be interesting to know what goes on....at least as it affects or is involved in what is seen on tv or to know how the "actors" are on versus off screen.
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”