LOOK AT THIS IVE NEVER SEEN THIS!!!!!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Edcyclopedia

Re: LOOK AT THIS IVE NEVER SEEN THIS!!!!!

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:
Edcyclopedia wrote:
TallTines wrote:Image

Saw this picture on facebook

Must have come from Iowa...
:mrgreen:

No way! The rack is to small.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

The 2nd head robbed the rack growth...

Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
ozzz

Unread postby ozzz » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Unreal, I dont think its fake. Youd think that would make the news or something?
If it bleeds, we can kill it . . . .
Dhurtubise
500 Club
Facebook: dhurtubise

Unread postby Dhurtubise » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:27 pm

The real questions about this animal are as follows:

1. Do you need two tags to kill this animal?

2. Do you mount it?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
JoeRE
500 Club

Unread postby JoeRE » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 am

Such a mutation is not impossible, two headed animals (and humans) have been born before but it would die shortly after birth in the wild. Organ systems would be all messed up inside. 100% fake.

I once saw a four legged chicken while traveling in Africa....kinda creepy stuff.
SamPotter
500 Club

Unread postby SamPotter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:34 am

This picture has been around for a month or so. 100% fake. Merely a severed buck head laying on top of a doe's. While 2-headed and 2-faced animals are possible (I've seen 2 calves like this), the scenario in the picture where the heads are of different sexes is not. 2-headed and Siamese twins are the result of a single embryo that started to split but didn't completely. They can live, but not likely without a lot of extra assistance. The chances of a 2-headed deer surviving in the wild is ZERO. With 2 heads, there are 2 brains that have independent thoughts that would be sending conflicting signals to the communal body... One of the 2-faced calves I saw was alive. It couldn't sit upright because it had no sense of balance. When someone would stick the nipple of a milk bottle in one mouth, the other mouth would start making nursing motions. The same thing happened when switched. It was pretty messed up.
Timmy

Unread postby Timmy » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Fake! Someone was just having fun with photoshop. I saw the same picture on facebook and it had 3 heads not just 2

[ Post made via Android ] Image
bbrilmyer

Unread postby bbrilmyer » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:36 am

It grows another head every time its killed!!!

dreaming bucks

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:53 am

SamPotter wrote:This picture has been around for a month or so. 100% fake. Merely a severed buck head laying on top of a doe's. While 2-headed and 2-faced animals are possible (I've seen 2 calves like this), the scenario in the picture where the heads are of different sexes is not. 2-headed and Siamese twins are the result of a single embryo that started to split but didn't completely. They can live, but not likely without a lot of extra assistance. The chances of a 2-headed deer surviving in the wild is ZERO. With 2 heads, there are 2 brains that have independent thoughts that would be sending conflicting signals to the communal body... One of the 2-faced calves I saw was alive. It couldn't sit upright because it had no sense of balance. When someone would stick the nipple of a milk bottle in one mouth, the other mouth would start making nursing motions. The same thing happened when switched. It was pretty messed up.

There is a two headed calf mounted on the wall at one of the local taverns in my town...... If I get in there this weekend, I will take a pic of it..... pretty neat, but yes, it only lived a few days if I remember correctly...

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”