swackers

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

prohunter

swackers

Unread postby prohunter » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 am

Hello guys, has anyone out there tried the new swackers on their cross bow bolts,and are they as good as they say?
I have used the 2 blade rage ,just wanted to know if the swackers are any better .I found that the rage tends to bend or brake when its hits bone. thanks jim

Spysar
500 Club

Re: swackers

Unread postby Spysar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 pm

I never saw the swhacker, so I looked it up. As soon as I saw Hank Parker pimping this head, I knew it was gonna suck. But in fairness I watched the promo vid. Hank claims " you can shoot at angles without deflection" :roll: :roll: :roll: So he shoots a piece of plywood at an angle. The arrow hits the plywood and if you look close you can see the arrow fly off into the trees. The camera angle quickly changes and you see an arrow hit a bag target perfect. What a tool!! Nice try Hank. :lol: :lol: :lol: The arrow flying off is about the :23 second mark on the vid, take a look, what do you think?

http://swhacker.com/
A buck will see you three times, and hear you twice, but he's only gonna smell you once.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Looks like ol Hank is another "TOOL" :lol:
Spy is right, I just watched the clip and they try to make it look like Hanks arrow goes straight thru the plywood into a bag target but you can see the arrow sail off on an angle after deflecting thru the plywood then the clip changes and you see the arrow hit a bag target. :roll:
SCAM!
How many times you figure they tried to get the shot not to deflect before
giving up and faking it?
muddy

Unread postby muddy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I want to punch Hank Parker in the throat.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
prohunter

Unread postby prohunter » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks guys,i will just stick with the 2 blade rage for now .unless you guys know of something better for a crossbow hunting ?
What ticks me off is when someone that u think you can trust is trying to trick me out of your hard earned money.
Maybe they have snortin too much cmere deer.
I guess when payed enough they will say anything,not me i like to sleep at night but i dont see in 3D.
Jim

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”