IWOM Review

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

uzi

IWOM Review

Unread postby uzi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:19 pm

I recently bought an Iwom garment (thanks for posting your review rackaddict) and tested it out tonight. My truck said 18 degrees when I headed out around noon. I've been late season bowhunting since I was a kid and this was my most comfortable night of hunting I've ever had. I could have easily sat all day with the Iwom. My dress was pretty light with 3 layers on top and botton, wool socks. When I took the Iwom off and headed back my fingers were numb by the time I reached my truck (10 minute walk). During the hunt I had 4 doe around me within 20 yards and just to test how quiet I could be with all those ears around, (keep in mind i was covered in snow and a little ice from head to toe) and I was still able to reach for my bow and draw undetected (bow was crackling pretty good in the cold temps too..)

The hand muff is very warm, I put a hot hands in to help but dropped that 2 hour into my hunt and went the rest of the night without it. I didn't wear gloves and my hands were fine. There are lots of pockets which all came in handy.

The only thing I could knock is that turning in the stand does cause the garment to twist a bit but this is easily corrected by putting your hands in the muff and pulling up on the garment as you turn. I will probably sew in elastic straps to the bottom of the garment to go over my boots to make turning easier.

Awesome piece of gear and well worth the money.

Jackson Marsh

Re: IWOM Review

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Thanks for posting!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks for the review.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Sounds great. I am undecided between IWOM or HBS and hope to make up my mind before next season.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”