First season bow, just ended.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

First season bow, just ended.

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:28 am

It's all over for about 2 weeks. :cry: The orange army takes over tomorrow.

You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Dewey

Re: First season bow, just ended.

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 am

You guys have a late gun season. Wish ours would be a few weeks later to be honest as there would be a better chance of cooler temps and snow every year. I sure wouldn't mind the extended bow season thru the end of November either. Doubt that tradition over Thanksgiving will ever change for WI.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:41 am

Agree with you there Dewey. It will never change.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
iowa whitetail
500 Club

Unread postby iowa whitetail » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Stanley wrote:It's all over for about 2 weeks. :cry: The orange army takes over tomorrow.

i hear that now i have to spend my time watching our farms cause people just go threw it if they want. On the other hand i am ready dad and i have a big big typical found and hope tomorrow is the day i have left him alone for the hole bow season cause its to risky with bow in this farm but if he is there tomorrow he is in trouble. So im looking forward to that but not the rest good luck if your going
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:33 pm

iowa whitetail wrote:
Stanley wrote:It's all over for about 2 weeks. :cry: The orange army takes over tomorrow.

i hear that now i have to spend my time watching our farms cause people just go threw it if they want. On the other hand i am ready dad and i have a big big typical found and hope tomorrow is the day i have left him alone for the hole bow season cause its to risky with bow in this farm but if he is there tomorrow he is in trouble. So im looking forward to that but not the rest good luck if your going

I don't gun hunt at all so I'll be at home watching football.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”