Help for a newbie

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

grady

Help for a newbie

Unread postby grady » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:40 am

Hi ,I just found about this sight and I am really loving it so far,wish I had found this a long time ago.Our firearmseadon is underway here in Pa and any help from you Beasts would be appreciated.This is a topo ofheavily hunted public land and the bucks have been getting the better of me.Any ideas?Thans for any help. Image

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Help for a newbie

Unread postby Stanley » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:41 pm

ttt
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 am

Almost missed this one... Thanks Stan for bumping it! 8-)

Not sure whats going on with your topo, is only the green areas wooded? I am assuming the hills are all wooded and marked your map accordingly. Blue is possible hunting spots, red is where they are probably bedding.
grady

Unread postby grady » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Thank you for taking the time to do that Dan.Some of your bedding areas you marked I also thought the same , nice to have some confirmation.Some I hadn't even considered.This is a great site you have here,I've learned so much just reading all the info here in a short period of time.I' m really looking forward to learning more and applying all that I have learned.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”