Descendent of Sasquatch Attacks Hunter

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Edcyclopedia

Descendent of Sasquatch Attacks Hunter

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 am

I have a friend that grew up in Oregon, I must send him this link - What a Fruit Loop! :teasing-tease:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/11/nak ... ks-hunter/

Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
backstraps

Re: Descendent of Sasquatch Attacks Hunter

Unread postby backstraps » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:07 am

WOW! Glad the victim is alright and hopefully the young man can get some much needed help

At least he didn't make a beef jerky commercial in his birthday suit :lol:
Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 am

Bath Salts strike again!! (or some forms of Meth). These drugs cause these bozo's to become hyperthermic and they strip off all their clothes during their psychotic episodes because they are so hot ... Their heart rates are also shooting the moon at the same time.

I've had to tackle, dart with a tranquilizer, and subdue more of these idiots than anyone would ever want to... I had one guy racing across his house (naked, of course) slamming into one wall followed by another, non-stop. He actually apologized to me in between hitting the walls head-on, said that normally he only does cocaine... I replied, "dude, you should have stuck with the coke... this is ridiculous!" followed by tackling, darting and subduing him...

Gets real bad when one of these bozos is your neighbor, and he shows up in your bedroom naked (it freaks the wife out pretty bad... just sayin).

This is a great story, gotta share it on facebook!! Good stuff, Ed... :lol:
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 am

Singing Bridge I couldn't stop laughing at your story!! I could also visualize that happening! You need to wear a GoPro and post videos of these idiots! :lol: :lol:
Singing Bridge
500 Club

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:17 am

backstraps wrote:Singing Bridge I couldn't stop laughing at your story!! I could also visualize that happening! You need to wear a GoPro and post videos of these idiots! :lol: :lol:

We also had a bath salts "streaker" jog by the neighborhood elementary school kids waiting for their bus with a crazed look in his eye and sweat pouring down him... that didn't go over too well with the moms in the ritzy neighborhood... :snooty:

If I had it to do over again, I'd have said... "nothing to worry about folks, that's just a descendant of Bigfoot passing through... everyone move along now!"
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:19 am

Singing Bridge wrote:
backstraps wrote:Singing Bridge I couldn't stop laughing at your story!! I could also visualize that happening! You need to wear a GoPro and post videos of these idiots! :lol: :lol:

We also had a bath salts "streaker" jog by the neighborhood elementary school kids waiting for their bus with a crazed look in his eye and sweat pouring down him... that didn't go over too well with the moms in the ritzy neighborhood... :snooty:

If I had it to do over again, I'd have said... [glow=red]"nothing to worry about folks, that's just a descendant of Bigfoot passing through... everyone move along now!"
[/glow]

:lol: :lol:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:02 pm

I wonder about some people... The "hunter" in the article should of never gotten injured in this case. If I was armed with a deer rifle ain't no way I would let a crazy naked drug addict get close enough to hurt me.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:44 am

Singing Bridge wrote:Bath Salts strike again!! (or some forms of Meth). These drugs cause these bozo's to become hyperthermic and they strip off all their clothes during their psychotic episodes because they are so hot ... Their heart rates are also shooting the moon at the same time.

I've had to tackle, dart with a tranquilizer, and subdue more of these idiots than anyone would ever want to... I had one guy racing across his house (naked, of course) slamming into one wall followed by another, non-stop. He actually apologized to me in between hitting the walls head-on, said that normally he only does cocaine... I replied, "dude, you should have stuck with the coke... this is ridiculous!" followed by tackling, darting and subduing him...

Gets real bad when one of these bozos is your neighbor, and he shows up in your bedroom naked (it freaks the wife out pretty bad... just sayin).

This is a great story, gotta share it on facebook!! Good stuff, Ed... :lol:

Holy Crap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Singing Bridge
500 Club

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 am

Sometimes I feel like Jim, on Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom."

It's like Marlin Perkins is sending me in, with the statement... "Bridge, wrestle with the descendant of Bigfoot and then tranquilize him... we will then perform tests before releasing him back to his natural environment."

:roll:
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 am

:lol:

Good stuff Bridge!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”