NWO Muzzle Loader Hunt Offer

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Mike Foss
500 Club

NWO Muzzle Loader Hunt Offer

Unread postby Mike Foss » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:09 am

I got out of guiding deer hunters (rifle) a few years back, not because I didn't like it but because of our deer population plummeted in the big woods of Northern Bayfield County. I don't even rifle hunt anymore, just Muzzle Load hunt. In the last few years I have finally figured out these deer and I have personally done very well during the Muzzle Loader season, 2011 130 inch and 2012 a 167 inch main frame 8 pointer.

For you ML hunters. This year I have decided to start guiding for the Muzzle Loader deer season again. Two hunters only, on the last 5 days of the ML season. If interested and for more hunt details, please e-mail or call.

Mike Foss
Northern Wisconsin Outfitters
WI 715-373-0344
NorthWIout@att.net

Mike Foss
500 Club

Re: NWO Muzzle Loader Hunt Offer

Unread postby Mike Foss » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:07 am

10 days off for the Muzzle Loader season :dance: , should be perfect conditions, cold and lots of snow, have not checked my cameras for 5 days. Will be a tough hunt getting into some of my deep woods stands, don't know if I will need my ATV or snowmobile. Still have one, could take up two more hunters, anyone interested feel free to call.

Mike Foss
Northern Wisconsin Outfitters
715-373-0344

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”