Actual set up time for mobile hunting

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Actual set up time for mobile hunting

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:55 am

matt1336 wrote:
Dewey wrote:
whitetail4ever wrote:
binney59 wrote:I am still in my first year with LW sticks and stand so it can take me a while to get completely set up- maybe 25-30 min? I am much faster with a climber but I have been using one for 15 years and have it down pretty good. I have been hunting a lot in Iowa this year and I swear the entire state only has 5 trees that will work for a climber so I have been using the lone wolf a lot more. Hoping to get quicker but I am happy with how quiet I can be and how rock solid the stand is when cam-locked. I also really like the hunt comfort seat for all day sits!

I have to check out that hunt comfort seat...

Worth every penny. Best money I spent in a long time!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Dewey- how do the sticks stack on the stand with the hunt comfort seat?

I stack mine lying flat with bungee straps. To hold the sticks together I use one Kwik Strap. Stacked like this the whole set up is much more compact.

checkerfred
500 Club

Re: Actual set up time for mobile hunting

Unread postby checkerfred » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:45 pm

It takes me 45 min to an hour to get setup...this is only my 2nd time out with them...I think I need stealth strips though....I wrapped mine myself with tape but I couldn't do the very ends because the V bars wouldn't next together

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”