Almost stepped on this dead buck yesterday

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

straubam

Re: Almost stepped on this dead buck yesterday

Unread postby straubam » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:54 am

ya definitely sucks. try having a 180 poached after season, and you have proof to prove it trail cam pics and the warden tell you those are not good enough, and they could be fabricated. Also the guy that did it is a lawyer/or doctor so they have the money to fight it. If you say it wasn't very old why didn't you use the meat after calling the game warden or donate the meat? I really don't like seeing meat going to waste like that.

BuckTrack81

Unread postby BuckTrack81 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:23 am

straubam wrote:ya definitely sucks. try having a 180 poached after season, and you have proof to prove it trail cam pics and the warden tell you those are not good enough, and they could be fabricated. Also the guy that did it is a lawyer/or doctor so they have the money to fight it. If you say it wasn't very old why didn't you use the meat after calling the game warden or donate the meat? I really don't like seeing meat going to waste like that.

It was starting to stink pretty bad , its been cooler outside so it hadn't bloated yet.. 2 days would be my guess.. Because the meat on the neck was grey..

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
fishlips
500 Club

Unread postby fishlips » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Pretty sad. A complete waste of the animal.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”