Hey Tiffany...... Nice Buck!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PLB
500 Club

Re: Hey Tiffany...... Nice Buck!

Unread postby PLB » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:05 pm

I agree it's not real hunting IMO. Owning thousands of acres with literally hundereds of acres of food plots and hundereds of trail cameras is not real hunting.These people are raising these deer until there Old enough to shoot. It's deer farming not hunting. Oh I have thousands of pictures of him, he's the G2 buck... :roll: I mean where are they gonna go? No where!! They ain't leaving that prime real estate ever. 100 percent wild fair chase my

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
liv4rut

Unread postby liv4rut » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Nice buck! If I had sole possession of acres and acres I could grow stuff like that, but here in the real world it not that easy boys!!! But congrats anyway! And yes I know it was shot in kansas not on their own property, but hopefully you get what I mean. God bless and good luck hunting.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:52 am

Most of the people who complain about "celeberty hunters" would do the same if they had the opertunity to hunt for a living... I rember them saying that before they got the farm in Iowa they hunted 7 years in Minnesota without ever killing a single buck...
Country
500 Club

Unread postby Country » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:04 am

That buck was probably more than willing to let Tiffany kill him. Imagine the bragging rights he's got now.
muskieman

Unread postby muskieman » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:49 am

I agree Dan... If some company came to you and said, here is a 5k acre farm for only you to hunt and manage, all you have to do is wear this and talk about that and hunt in these stands and show up at this show. Oh and you need to quit your full time job because this will take all your time and 2x your salary.... I bet there aren't to many that would say no....
Beason
500 Club

Unread postby Beason » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:39 am

I met Lee in the Twin Cities not that long ago, he's from there. He quit his chemical engineering job to become a farmer in Iowa. Real Tree found them, not the other way around.

He knows his stuff. He finds beds etc during off season too.

I don't personally like their shows, but it's easy to say they were just handed everything. They took a chance in life and look where it got them.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:41 am

UntouchableNess wrote::sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-yellow:

Thats what I was thinking...yeeeeeeeaaaaaaawwwn!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
exojam

Unread postby exojam » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 am

If they got where they are by hard work and a little luck, more power to them, if I had the chance I would do the same. I thought that was the way America used to be, work hard and try to move up, but I digress.

As for her shooting the deer, good for her, it is not like he ran up, grabbed her arrow and put it through himself. And no I have never seen them on TV, watched any videos of them either. But I did watch that feeder thing they had going.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:37 am

If I try and kid myself and say I'm not somewhat envious of professional hunters, I'd wouldn't be being honest. A lot of these pros worked their way up starting with nothing, gambled, and hit the lottery. Yeh, some got some help from dad, and some had no help at all. Some say big deal they killed a 180 on cushy private ground. I'd give my left ear for some big cushy private ground, (I should have said my right ear it's not as good). ;) But hey I was not willing to work hard enough for that big piece of private ground.

Anyway, if a guy worked for what he has you have to give kudos to them. I have always said anyone can inherit a big farm, or mooch off dads farm, very few can work to get a big farm and working for what you have gains my respect. We all want more no matter at what level. You may want more private, you may want more public, you may want to find more beds, you kill 120s but you want 130s. You hunt up north but say the guys in the Midwest have it made. It's all the same, only different we are never satisfied and it's easy to complain about what others have.

The pros are hunting where they have the best chance at a big buck. Are we not doing the same thing on a lesser scale? So some say for Tiffany killing that buck was no big deal because of where she hunts. I say hog wash, she worked for everything she has and we criticize because she is hunting where where big bucks live? Are we not trying to do the exact same thing for the most part. Shame on us for criticizing through jealousy. So I say kudos to Tiffany for accomplishing what she set out to do through hard work and sacrifice. JMHV
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
crankn101
500 Club

Unread postby crankn101 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 am

Its a double edged sword for me. The "pro" hunters run up the price of land for hunters and farmers alike plus they push out many local hunters including young kids that would love to have a chance to go hunting but the land their family hunted for generations is now owned by TV stars. On the other hand without the TV shows I probably wouldnt have gotten into to archery whitetail hunting.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 am

My dad always told me, "son its out there, go get it". Good for her and Lee. Nice buck. I have said many times that I have no interest in hunting Iowa, mainly because for the money I could go elk hunting, but if she and Lee ever invite me, I may start putting in for a tag
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
exojam

Unread postby exojam » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am

Uncle Lou wrote:My dad always told me, "son its out there, go get it". Good for her and Lee. Nice buck. I have said many times that I have no interest in hunting Iowa, mainly because for the money I could go elk hunting, but if she and Lee ever invite me, I may start putting in for a tag

Uncle Lou,

Is it that much for a tag in Iowa? I have never looked at the cost of one there since I do not think I could ever make over there.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 am

exojam wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:My dad always told me, "son its out there, go get it". Good for her and Lee. Nice buck. I have said many times that I have no interest in hunting Iowa, mainly because for the money I could go elk hunting, but if she and Lee ever invite me, I may start putting in for a tag

Uncle Lou,

Is it that much for a tag in Iowa? I have never looked at the cost of one there since I do not think I could ever make over there.

Your thinking about elk hunting out west now aren't you.

Many on here can say better than I, but I thought it was $500-600 with pref points and tag. You can spend more on an elk tag, but I never have paid more than $550 on the tag.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
dkoy85

Unread postby dkoy85 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:43 am

Have you ever heard candid interviews with Lee and Tiffany on the work they put into killing big mature bucks? They work, scout, hunt year round. Who cares if they are filmed and paid to hunt. They take it very seriously and hunt long to get after their target bucks. How many of us can say that? Don't get me wrong I give more respect to anybody who consistently takes a mature buck on public but I give respect to anybody who dedicates their life, love, and passion to whitetail deer hunting. They deserve the bucks they get on their properties.

Nicely done Tiffany- Congrats! Only she can take the attention away from a 180" giant in a picture :D
UntouchableNess
500 Club

Unread postby UntouchableNess » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 pm

dan wrote:Most of the people who complain about "celeberty hunters" would do the same if they had the opertunity to hunt for a living...

Most might, but it's not for me. Hunting is my passion and escape. To turn it into a job would kill it for me. What would I do for an escape? Get a job in town?

Plus I have ZERO desire to try to film hunts, whether by myself or dragging a film crew along with me. NO THANKS!!

It's a nice buck, Tiffany is a pretty woman, big deal.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”