Govt Shutdown, Shuts Down My Deer Hunting

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

moosehound

Re: Govt Shutdown, Shuts Down My Deer Hunting

Unread postby moosehound » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 pm

I hunt whitetails all year long.
Autumn Ninja

Unread postby Autumn Ninja » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 pm

moosehound wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/03/guess-which-state-decided-to-defy-the-feds-and-keep-some-of-its-parks-open-despite-request-to-close-them-its-probably-not-one-youd-think-of/

:D
Only the federal land (which is every ones land) has been closed in Ky. All state land/parks are still open and will continue to be.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
woody283

Unread postby woody283 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:03 pm

If its public land how, can they stop the public from using it? I am not a big fan of the WI DNR but they did get it right this time.

That would be like saying I'm going to pay my taxes, but, i decide were they go! The feds are actually saving money , why don't Wisconsin offer to buy the land for pennies on the dollar?
Traditional Bow Hunter
Compton traditional Bowhunters
Wisconsin Traditional Bowhunters
Wisconsin Bowhunters association
Neosho Archers.
moosehound

Unread postby moosehound » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Autumn Ninja wrote:
moosehound wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/03/guess-which-state-decided-to-defy-the-feds-and-keep-some-of-its-parks-open-despite-request-to-close-them-its-probably-not-one-youd-think-of/

:D
Only the federal land (which is every ones land) has been closed in Ky. All state land/parks are still open and will continue to be.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

What I got out of the article was the feds telling WDNR to shut it down and they held up their "collective finger" in return. Be nice to see them step up and take it a step farther.......
I hunt whitetails all year long.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”