Where does the time go?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

jshorns
Facebook: Simple Hunting

Where does the time go?

Unread postby jshorns » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

Hoping to squeak in some time for Extreme Whitetail Tactics DVD this weekend. My management hunt is in 3 weeks and I still have a ton of things to get done at home. I can't wait for some cool mornings. Actually the weather here in N. FL. is almost perfect for hunting. It gets into the upper 20's here in the country but it generally warms up nice by noon. It's basically a perpetual Fall. People here talk about how hot it is, it's crazy. It's been a lot hotter in the Midwest, especially last year with all the drought. they say "well it's a dry heat up there" - LOL Maybe in Arizona. The mid-west is just as hot and steamy. Winter is the big difference - no sub zero here. All the wells, pumps, tanks and pipes are sitting out in the yard - no well house, no heat. How long would that last up north?

I watched swamp bucks last week - super good!

Southern Man
500 Club

Re: Where does the time go?

Unread postby Southern Man » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 am

Never been to Florida and never really wanted to go (no offence intended). I figured any state almost surrounded by water has got to have super humidity. I can't imagine anywhere more humid than western KY and if it is, I'll pass :mrgreen: There's no dry heat here. Our winters are great but summer's a killer for me.

Good luck with the season and the vids!
You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind
Zap

Re: Where does the time go?

Unread postby Zap » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:05 am

99° here in Kansas 110° heat index.
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”