Addicting Link!!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

gogebicbuckslayer

Re: Addicting Link!!

Unread postby gogebicbuckslayer » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:47 pm

It is addicting!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dreaming bucks

Unread postby dreaming bucks » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Did anyone watch the show this week? Tyler Jordan was hunting Lee's farm, and sure enough, another monster walks out in the open along the edge of the woods, and he smokes him.

Lee said he runs like 300 camera's between all their farms..... that's alot of batteries and cards. :shock:
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:18 am

Dewey wrote:You guys missed it, Tiffany refilled the feeder at 10:00 a.m. in her bikini. :shifty:
You wish!!! ;)
trdtnlbwhntr

Unread postby trdtnlbwhntr » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:50 am

dreaming bucks wrote:Did anyone watch the show this week? Tyler Jordan was hunting Lee's farm, and sure enough, another monster walks out in the open along the edge of the woods, and he smokes him.

Lee said he runs like 300 camera's between all their farms..... that's alot of batteries and cards. :shock:

And I bet they are all cuddebacks. So you figure if he gets them at a 50% discount that is still $100 bucks a crack. 300 cams at 100 each that's 30K just in trail cameras. :shock: Then factor in the cost of batteries and SD cards. Holy bananas that's some loot.
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 am

trdtnlbwhntr wrote:
dreaming bucks wrote:Did anyone watch the show this week? Tyler Jordan was hunting Lee's farm, and sure enough, another monster walks out in the open along the edge of the woods, and he smokes him.

And I bet they are all cuddebacks. So you figure if he gets them at a 50% discount that is still $100 bucks a crack. 300 cams at 100 each that's 30K just in trail cameras. :shock: Then factor in the cost of batteries and SD cards. Holy bananas that's some loot.
I think they are running wildgame innovations now, I've seen a lot of ads for them lately.I'm sure they get their cams for free as part of the endorsement deals.

Bigdaddy-yoyo
500 Club

Unread postby Bigdaddy-yoyo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:36 am

trdtnlbwhntr wrote:when does tiffany come to fill the feeder?

:lol: that made me laugh out loud.....good one
BuckHunter1988

Unread postby BuckHunter1988 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 am

That's sweet ill be watching that alot

Milk Weed Seed
500 Club

Unread postby Milk Weed Seed » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 am

Dewey wrote:You guys missed it, Tiffany refilled the feeder at 10:00 a.m. in her bikini. :shifty:

That's a good one!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
[glow=red]Happiness is only a gut pile away[/glow]
Milk Weed Seed
500 Club

Unread postby Milk Weed Seed » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:10 am

Brad wrote:
trdtnlbwhntr wrote:

Lee said he runs like 300 camera's between all their farms..... that's alot of batteries and cards. :

I think they are running wildgame innovations now, I've seen a lot of ads for them lately.I'm sure they get their cams for free as part of the endorsement deals.

Yeah I bet they get paid a lot to tell us how great their cams are.
[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
[glow=red]Happiness is only a gut pile away[/glow]

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”