Great hunters that no one knows?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Re: Great hunters that noone knows?

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm

PalmettoKid wrote:One guy does come to mind for me, he holds the #1 and #2 archery record bucks for my current home county of Palm Beach. These bucks are both just over 120", I think 122" and 124" something like that, both 10 points. What makes it really something is that he killed both of them on one of the most shot up pieces of public land in the state. When I say shot up I mean they hunt deer with swamp buggies. If you aren't familiar with these, look it up on youtube. Basically they run over every inch of brush until they jump something then they shoot it. Go figure the guys last name is 'Luckey'. LoL.

That's awesome palmetto! You have me flashing back to last year on midmichigan public land...just when I thought I had seen it all, I was nearly run over by a couple of dune buggies! Three hunters in camo went roaring by me with straight pipes off the block!- the deer could hear them coming for well over a mile... amazing!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

PLB
500 Club

Re: Great hunters that no one knows?

Unread postby PLB » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:31 am

My Dad. His trophy room is spectacular. Not just that though he is just frankly a killer!! He is so knowledgeable and can do it all out there in the woods. He has taught me well and is the most consistent hardcore hunter besides the people here on the Beast. Just turned 60 in March with no plans of slowing down.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
Zap

Re: Great hunters that no one knows?

Unread postby Zap » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:10 am

I know Stanley.... :mrgreen:
"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”