Access to more areas with scooter

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

vanceg

Re: Access to more areas with scooter

Unread postby vanceg » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

That's awesome, good luck this season!

Dhurtubise
500 Club
Facebook: dhurtubise

Unread postby Dhurtubise » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:
Brad wrote:I think its awesome that you have the drive to hunt even with the obstacles in your way. I think sometimes we don't realize how good we have it until we see what others go through to hunt, you have my respect and I hope you kill a giant because there is no doubt you have earned it. What size coat do you wear?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

A BIG x2!!!!!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Go and choose your coat. I'm starting an initiative here. I'll give the first 20$ (no skin off my back), lets see if we can get 6 to 10 more donors to get the job done. We can do it via PayPal easily.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
exojam

Unread postby exojam » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:43 am

Guys seriously, I am financially fine. Just like everyone else I just have to budget some things and right now the new jacket can wait. I will not be turning into a popsicle out hunting this year.

Thanks again for the very kind gesture but there are others that need things way more than I do.
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 am

If you want a decent (used very little ) coat and it fits, I had one I was trying to sell on a garage sale for only a couple of bucks anyway I know you said you are ok financially and I don't want to make this sound like a charity or anything because I know guys don't like that, but if you want it its yours. I would feel guilty knowing a fellow beast payed big bucks for a coat that I sold on a garage sale for a couple of bucks. I got one from Lou last year custom made so it was just in my way anyway.
Ridgerunner7
500 Club

Unread postby Ridgerunner7 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 am

Stanley wrote:You are a true inspiration for many of us.

Yes sir!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
cbigbear
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mobilehuntinggear/

Unread postby cbigbear » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am

Exo you can pick up some mid layer fleece stuff for dirt cheap on amazon. I wear this stuff as basically my outter layer with just a leaf suit over the top. You northern guys would probably need to add a light wind breaker type jacket over the top. Anyway figured I pass it on if anyone is interested.

http://www.amazon.com/POLARTEC-MILITARY ... C458AVE1AH

http://www.amazon.com/Polartec-Fleece-O ... m_sbs_sg_4
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:11 am

exojam wrote:
KLEMZ wrote:I hope you can back up straight! The ramp doesn't leave much room for error! :shock:

Go get 'em.

I am sitting in my wheelchair when I put the scooter on and off the trailer thing.

Ed, you think this will get me further back in the woods where we went last year? Maybe we can head out there again.

Yes sir, it sure will.
How far do you think you batteries will get you?
I have a few more ideas...
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
exojam

Unread postby exojam » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:04 am

Brad,

Thank you again for the offer. Let me see what my old jacket says on the label next time I get upstairs and I may take you up on the offer.

Ed,

On flat ground it is supposed to get about 20-25 miles. On the trails we were on last year I would think I could get 10 out of it. I will just make sure it is fully charged before heading out.

--
I just got back from having some Air Lift adjustable air springs installed which should keep the van/trailer from dragging and sagging. It will be interesting to see how they work.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 am

exojam wrote:Brad,

Ed,

On flat ground it is supposed to get about 20-25 miles. On the trails we were on last year I would think I could get 10 out of it. I will just make sure it is fully charged before heading out.

--
I just got back from having some Air Lift adjustable air springs installed which should keep the van/trailer from dragging and sagging. It will be interesting to see how they work.

LOL - I don't think we will venture quite that far
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”