Anyone recognize this buck?!?!?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Anyone recognize this buck?!?!?

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:55 am

DEERSLAYER wrote:I knew you couldn't take it much longer Stanley. :lol: I wouldn't blame anyone for not sending their world class rack in to be X-rayed by some strangers or someone they were enemies with. Especially since B&C, P&Y or CBM never even suggested it. I know there is zero chance I would do it.

:text-nocomment: ;) :lol:

You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 am

dirt nap giver wrote:When you have nothing to prove anymore or you could care less what others think, why would he? If the cards were laid on my table and there was that much drama over something I was passionate about, I wouldn't care either.
As a matter of fact I would by the biggest, longest lag bolt I could find, screw it upwards through my chair and say "here ya go"!
I can remember all the drama just after he shot it. I didn't even shoot the dang thing, and I was irritated with it.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

:text-nocomment:
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Brandon
500 Club

Unread postby Brandon » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 am

its been 15 years..... let it DIE! :mrgreen:
You can't kill em on the couch

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”