? WKPTodd

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Knute78
500 Club

? WKPTodd

Unread postby Knute78 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Todd-

Have you ever thought of streaming your new and past web episodes on Roku or a similar streaming media player? I know the bowhunting.com guys stream their Bowhunt or Die weekly episodes on Roku. I like it. I find myself searching Vimeo for all the past Whitetail Inc. web content you have produced. It's great stuff.

Thanks,

Chad

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Genesis 27:3

"Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me;"
MN Legacy
500 Club
Facebook: Brent Bushy

Re: ? WKPTodd

Unread postby MN Legacy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:20 pm

I like whitetails inc. also great stuff on there. I wish more shows would show all the hard work that goes into bowhunting. I may have to order a DVD.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
WKPTodd
Facebook: Todd Pringnitz

Unread postby WKPTodd » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks for the compliments man! I'll be honest, the tech side of things isn't my forte. I leave it to my Editor/Cameraman to tell me what outlet best suits our needs. We do vimeo because it's free and everyone can watch it, and the quality is good. Not sure what the other ones can do better - but I honestly don't have time to really become an expert at it.

Thanks man - good luck!
Knute78
500 Club

Unread postby Knute78 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks Todd. What Roku and similar streaming media players do is allow the at home user the ability to watch web episodes on our TVs rather than on a website. It's more convenience than anything. Just was wondering...I'll keep watching either way.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Genesis 27:3

"Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me;"

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”