sent control....

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BCD

Re: sent control....

Unread postby BCD » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:03 am

Just a sales pitch with no data to back it up. So now all the people (and there are many) that have bought them and realized they are nothing more than a scam are liars? Seriously?????? Good sales pitch.

dirt nap giver

Unread postby dirt nap giver » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 am

I got one last year. Wasn't able to use it much due to heavy work load and wasn't willing to bank what time I did have on it. Plan on puttin it through the ringer early season in a travel corridor to see if it is the real deal.
I don't listen to much that is said anymore, I have to see it with my own eyes these days.
We will see!

I will say this, I know Todd and he isn't one to be bought by anything let alone Ozonics. Todd showed me this at ATA 2 years ago and I decided to watch and see what happened with it. Say whatever you want, but one thing is for sure, I have no reason to doubt Todd's testimonials.
Just my 02

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
hard work trumps talent, when talent fails to work hard
Black Squirrel
500 Club

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 am

One of my hunting buddies has one. He use it to cleanse his clothes. He Puts all of his clothes in it and runs the unit for 30 mins. He offered to let me try it. I put one of my base layer long sleeved shirts in it. Just the shirt and I ran it for two cycles, or one hour. The shirt smelled like fresh rain, but one sniff of the armpit area and the stench was still there. Thats the only experince I have with 0zonics.
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 am

I didn't realize they had a money back guarantee, just goes to show how little research I have done. That is a good promotion if someone isn't sure so they have the option of getting their money back. I still do not know how I would transport the darn thing even if I ever did become convinced and did buy one, I only carry a small fanny pack and have debated getting rid of it to shave pounds off.
WKPTodd
Facebook: Todd Pringnitz

Unread postby WKPTodd » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:39 am

BCD - Who are all these people you know who have bought them, used them, and returned them for a refund??? Just a comment without any real proof to back it.

Ozonic's are not a gimmick. You want to come down and get proven wrong? Tell me when you can be here, Mt. Pleasant, IA. I will take anyone who wants our this summer sometime if they want to see the proof first-hand!
MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 am

WKPTodd wrote:BCD - Who are all these people you know who have bought them, used them, and returned them for a refund??? Just a comment without any real proof to back it.

Ozonic's are not a gimmick. You want to come down and get proven wrong? Tell me when you can be here, Mt. Pleasant, IA. I will take anyone who wants our this summer sometime if they want to see the proof first-hand!

Heck, I'd come up just to hang out and see how it worked. :D
BCD

Unread postby BCD » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:22 am

BCD - Who are all these people you know who have bought them, used them, and returned them for a refund??? Just a comment without any real proof to back it.

Todd-there are plenty on Archery Talk. A site where you are not very popular with a fair number of people due to the way you relentlessy push your products (gimmicks).
Carol
Site Admin

Unread postby Carol » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:35 am

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:02 am

Lets stick to the facts and stop making accusations about peoples credibility. If you have issues with someone take it up in private. We would like this site to remain friendly for all.
U.P. MAN
500 Club

Unread postby U.P. MAN » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Archery what? :lol: :lol:
WKPTodd
Facebook: Todd Pringnitz

Unread postby WKPTodd » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:48 am

BCD, what about the people who have said they used them and work? Did you count those up?
BCD

Unread postby BCD » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Todd-there are a pile of people that think scent lok works to the point they don't need to pay attention to the wind also, even though the scientific evidence is to the contrary. My opinion is that ozonics is a good option to cleanse gear and clothing on an enclosed environment , but is limited in controlling human odor from a body in a tree or blond, hence the many posts on many websites.

BCD

Unread postby BCD » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 pm

And you have absolutely zero evidence to prove it works and many that have used it realizing it is nothing more than a worthless marketing gimmick

Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 pm

actually BCD, I disagree with your last two posts. using ozone to cleanse your clothes is not all that good. over time it breaks down rubber and any elastic you may have in your clothes and boots. also, it is proven science how ozonics/ozone works. O3 is an unstable molecule and the extra O molecule bonds to anything organic and destroys it. it will bond to bacteria which is what makes us smell and destroy it. it does work. however, will it kill all of our scent in the scent stream and will the smell it gives off really keep a deer from going on alert? I don't know. I am not one to use scent elimination anymore, however, with all the time Todd puts in the woods, I would certainly believe him that the unit works pretty good. I do not know Todd at all. nor do I know Dan and I will listen to pretty much what ever he says when it comes to hunting deer. proof is in the pudding.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Playing the wind is still the best and will most likely always be the best. Ozonics "works" however it is prone to failure depending on set-up and uncontrollable environmental conditions. In the end, the ozone needs residence or contact time with the scent molecule to yield complete oxidation. That is why often see Todd operating 2-3 units in his hunting videos. He is essentially trying to reduce the probability of failure. Despite Ozonics pitfalls, it is likely the best gimmick out there. I personally find it too noisy for bed hunts on quiet nights. It is bulky and a pain in the but to carry in and out. However, I find it valuable for the "quick clean" of my camo or on days I want a liittle extra protection when dealing with shifty winds or thermals. It has saved me in a couple hill country hunts. All bets are off if the animal is alerted, circles, and cuts your foot trail.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”