What videos help most?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BowtechHunting
500 Club
Facebook: Don't have one...

Re: What videos help most?

Unread postby BowtechHunting » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 am

Justin Spies wrote:What videos do you guys recommend to a guy who will be hunting Kansas for the first time this year? What do y'all learn most from them?

Thanks Justin

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Greg Miller has a book out I believe about "Proven Whitetail Tactics" seemed to have some good info. I've never hunted in the plains, but sticking to you instincts and use your fundamentals. Wind, scent, and those draws that are few far and in between. :think:

admiral04

Unread postby admiral04 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Sry i asked dan. Wasnt my business anyhow. But last wknd at the workshop i almost asked you about the 2 other guys from the videos. Now im glad i didnt. Sorry to hear about that. Some people just dont have the same respect as the rest of us. When it comes to $. Partnerships rarely workout. Guess you have to be a lonewolf in the business aspect too

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 am

Dan put out a couple of youtube videos a couple years back that specifically address approach and set up for a bed hunt. A lot of good tips buried in these youtube videos. Actually, more beneficial if you are already confident in your scouting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEyFDBV7X4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBOa-681Hk

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”