New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show - Death Dealt Does Part 2

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

WKPTodd
Facebook: Todd Pringnitz

New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show - Death Dealt Does Part 2

Unread postby WKPTodd » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:51 am

Happy Friday from White Knuckle Productions! We're doing our best to keep a steady stream of hunting coming to you in the off season.

We just launched part 2 of "Death Dealt Does"; only on www.whitetailsinc.com

bblefty

Re: New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show - Death Dealt Does Part 2

Unread postby bblefty » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 am

Thanks so much Todd! Great episode but I had some issues with it playing past 7:44. I'm not sure if its me or the video. It kinda seems like the video.
MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 am

Todd,

I noticed you went away from NAP heads and are now using the Epek's. They work out pretty well during the past season?
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:14 am

Good episode Todd!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
WKPTodd
Facebook: Todd Pringnitz

Unread postby WKPTodd » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 am

Thanks for watching guys! Greatly appreciate it - and can't wait for you guys to see some of the buck's we have on-video this year. Some good episodes coming!

In-regard to Epek's; yes, they are freaking incredible. I never thought it was possible to get a broadhead to fly better than field points, and still DESTROY the crap out of any animal.

Sometimes I hate promoting products because of all the "celebrity" BS that is pushed out in the marketplace; especially in broadheads. Of all the stuff we use, this is my favorite new product. They just work, and I know when "you" guys get a chance to test them out yourselves you will also be happy with them.

One of the only heads I've sent out to my entire team and didn't have a SINGLE complaint. Pretty tough to make 30 different bowhunters happy with the same product. Epek is one of the very few that does that. It's up there with Lone Wolf, Wicked, Predator camo, etc... Really killer product!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”