Proud dad once again!!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Schultzy
500 Club

Proud dad once again!!

Unread postby Schultzy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Yesterday morning I had to run to town and take care of some business stuff. When I get home my 5 year old daughter Lydia says "daddy there was a buck outside"!! I said huh? I asked Jenny what she was talking about and she says Lydia came up to her and said there's a buck outside following a doe around. Jenny Ignored her thinking yeah whatever. Lydia again told her so just to make Lydia happy she got off the couch and looked and sure enough there's a buck looking at a doe In the neighbors pasture. Jenny got the camera out and took pictures. I was kind of surprised they were so close to the house but then again I shouldn't be as rumors have been going around about a "big" buck crossing the highway close to my place. I don't think he's that big (maybe a 115 Incher) but what others around here think a big buck Is compared to what I think are usually way different. Who cares though, It's pretty cool!! I guess I'm raising that daughter of mine right. I've been telling her of the rut activity I've saw the past few weeks saying the bucks are chasing doe's to make baby's. I'll be damned, she's listening!! :handgestures-thumbup: A few minutes later after Jenny took the pics the buck approached the doe closer and off to the races he went chasing her. This was at 10:30 In the morning. I like hearing that.

Notice the puff sack between the bucks back legs. At least It looks to me like there's one there.

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Proud dad once again!!

Unread postby Stanley » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Cool.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm telling you Steve we need to perform and arranged marriage between Lydia & Jake - they could be the next Lee and Tiffany :D
As long as she's not to tall...
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
James
500 Club

Unread postby James » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 am

Cool pic and story
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:05 am

Edcyclopedia wrote:I'm telling you Steve we need to perform and arranged marriage between Lydia & Jake - they could be the next Lee and Tiffany :D
As long as she's not to tall...
Lmao!! She's a shorty too so far.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:32 am

We shall convince them to live in Iowa!
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Schultzy
500 Club

Unread postby Schultzy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Edcyclopedia wrote:We shall convince them to live in Iowa!

Now your talking!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”