Farm Country Bucks video?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Farm Country Bucks video?

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

is there going to be one for sale here?

Carol
Site Admin

Re: Farm Country Bucks video?

Unread postby Carol » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 am

Bowhunting Brian wrote:is there going to be one for sale here?

If you are referring to the current one out on the market....NO that DVD will not be sold here.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Bowhunting Brian wrote:is there going to be one for sale here?

We are working with Andrae on this topic right now... It won't be out till at least spring. Maybe longer.
Bowhunting Brian
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunting Brian » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:33 pm

cool. I'll be waiting.
MN Legacy
500 Club
Facebook: Brent Bushy

Unread postby MN Legacy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

That will be one DVD I'll have to pick up. Anything with Dan and The Lone Wolf himself will be a good.
MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 am

Yup, can't wait to see this one. Farmland big bucks have kicked my but this year :) I need help..LOL
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 am

the nextbuk farm bucks dvd is a waste of money. my friend bought it and i watched it with him...all those ya whos are just covering the same stuff as in the first two movies with dan in it, but the only difference is dan ant in it and there all sitting around a table talking over each other :roll: :lol:
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Carol
Site Admin

Unread postby Carol » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:00 am

BigHunt wrote:the nextbuk farm bucks dvd is a waste of money. my friend bought it and i watched it with him...all those ya whos are just covering the same stuff as in the first two movies with dan in it, but the only difference is dan ant in it and there all sitting around a table talking over each other :roll: :lol:

That's sort of funny because shortly after it was released I had someone send and email to me stating they didn't like the DVD pretty much for the reasons you stated above and said it was full of misleading advertisement to trick you into purchasing it and they wanted their money back.

Wrote them back and said you sure didn't purchase that from us. We dont sell that DVD take it up with the guys from NB.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

Some People Need a Shock Collar!
BigHills BuckHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BigHills BuckHunter » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 am

Ive seen it. Its awkward to watch because they keep cutting e/o off and all try to take over. I dont like the idea that its basically all rut hunts.

Carol---I know what you mean by the tricky advertisements...wasnt too happy about that. :naughty:
BigHills BuckHunter
500 Club

Unread postby BigHills BuckHunter » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:56 am

Not to mention they are wrong about what they say about parallel trails. I just dont like it when someone goes on a movie or DVD and says this stuff to the average joe who doesnt know better and then Average Joe uses these tactics in real life during their season and what they learned is false info and could hurt their hunting.
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 am

Carol wrote:
BigHunt wrote:the nextbuk farm bucks dvd is a waste of money. my friend bought it and i watched it with him...all those ya whos are just covering the same stuff as in the first two movies with dan in it, but the only difference is dan ant in it and there all sitting around a table talking over each other :roll: :lol:

That's sort of funny because shortly after it was released I had someone send and email to me stating they didn't like the DVD pretty much for the reasons you stated above and said it was full of misleading advertisement to trick you into purchasing it and they wanted their money back.

Wrote them back and said you sure didn't purchase that from us. We dont sell that DVD take it up with the guys from NB.

:lol: ....im glad i didn't waste my money
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:58 am

BigHills BuckHunter wrote:Ive seen it. Its awkward to watch because they keep cutting e/o off and all try to take over. I dont like the idea that its basically all rut hunts.

Carol---I know what you mean by the tricky advertisements...wasnt too happy about that. :naughty:

i think thats the only thing i liked about the movie was the hunts.....but as you said all rut hunts
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
bowhunter15
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DIY-Spor ... 3136327062

Unread postby bowhunter15 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 pm

MN Legacy wrote:That will be one DVD I'll have to pick up. Anything with Dan and The Lone Wolf himself will be a good.

X2.
MN Legacy
500 Club
Facebook: Brent Bushy

Unread postby MN Legacy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 pm

I got the video and thought that it was okay. It wasn't vary exciting. I think the best hunt was with the Justin Hollingsworth he was problably the most entertaining.
bucksnbows

Unread postby bucksnbows » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 pm

LOL. I just bought that vid last week. I saw it a Meijers of all places. I remember Blood Brothers talking about it when Dan was still with them and thought, for $10 what could it hurt. PRetty much it was like watching Marsh bucks and Hill country bucks combined into one video. I wouldn't call it a waste of money, I was entertained, but I did not learn anything.
I will look forward to the one from Dan...........I'm always willing to learn.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”