Farm Country Bucks video?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

binney59
500 Club

Re: Farm Country Bucks video?

Unread postby binney59 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:31 am

I loaned my hill country bucks DVD out to a friend a while back and he was amazed. He recently purchased the Farm Country bucks DVD expecting it to be similar. He gave it to me to watch and said it was ok- nothing special. We are now both very much looking forward to Dan's DVD.

rutnbuck

Unread postby rutnbuck » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 am

Bought the video, watched it with no results. I was hoping for some tips but felt like I was watching the outdoor channel. I personally like video when Dan gets in the beds and brush and analyzes what the deer are doing for the current situation and why he is there at that time. Hopefully Dan and Andrae drive that nail home.
dirt nap giver

Unread postby dirt nap giver » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 am

bucksnbows wrote:LOL. I just bought that vid last week. I saw it a Meijers of all places. I remember Blood Brothers talking about it when Dan was still with them and thought, for $10 what could it hurt. PRetty much it was like watching Marsh bucks and Hill country bucks combined into one video. I wouldn't call it a waste of money, I was entertained, but I did not learn anything.
I will look forward to the one from Dan...........I'm always willing to learn.

Meijer? Really! Thought they only carried the monster bucks videos.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
hard work trumps talent, when talent fails to work hard
RaisedByWolves
500 Club

Unread postby RaisedByWolves » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 am

My work stocked this video and I admit purchasing it at cost and checking it out. I thought they had a couple interesting ideas about hunting cornfields and such but it was missing one main ingredient. DAN!! Anxiously awaiting anything that Dan and Andrae will put together. Happy to pay full price from the Beast store
When better is possible, good is never good enough
binney59
500 Club

Unread postby binney59 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:12 am

RaisedByWolves- is that a buck from this year- impressive! Have to make it down to the shop to hear about it!
bucksnbows

Unread postby bucksnbows » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am

dirt nap giver wrote:
bucksnbows wrote:LOL. I just bought that vid last week. I saw it a Meijers of all places. I remember Blood Brothers talking about it when Dan was still with them and thought, for $10 what could it hurt. PRetty much it was like watching Marsh bucks and Hill country bucks combined into one video. I wouldn't call it a waste of money, I was entertained, but I did not learn anything.
I will look forward to the one from Dan...........I'm always willing to learn.

Meijer? Really! Thought they only carried the monster bucks videos.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

It was on the display shelf with the Monster Buck vids.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”