Calling all geek Beasts !!! (Dan Jr ?)

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Arrowbender
500 Club

Calling all geek Beasts !!! (Dan Jr ?)

Unread postby Arrowbender » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm

So I just read the post about how awesome the Beast is doing killing slobs this year and couldn't agree more!
I also really like the new Kill Zone and was wondering if there is a way to go even one step further.

The idea would be to make like a spread sheet (excel) type app that would let you filter or arrange all of the Beast kills by different parameters. Say, like: antler score, date of kill, State and/ or county of kill, weight, or any other fun factoids that would be of interest. Of course it would make it necessary to have all contest participants fill out a fact sheet when they post their kill but I think it would really be a neat way to look all the bucks. Chronological and antler score probably being the most used. It could be a part of Dan's thread of the line up of the successful members.

So what do you say all you geeks out there? I'm sure it's possible but am unsure if feasible for this Forum ?

I was also thinking that it would be nice to have all of the kills on the Deer Hunting forum moved to the Kill Zone forum ???!!!!

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Calling all geek Beasts !!! (Dan Jr ?)

Unread postby dan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm

That would be cool... But, I think it would be a lot of work, and hard to get most people to post all the info... I personally know of a lot of members who have shot bucks who have not even posted, or like to keep it secret.

Getting all the onto the "kill zone" forum would be nice. But, I think a lot of people have not figured that out yet. I moved a bunch, but just don't have the time to keep moving them... Maybe I need to make a post about where to post stuff... Some guys seem to post everything in the deer forum no matter what the topic.

If anybody wants a particular thread moved, just PM me or one of the Mod's.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”