Incoming Cold Front Question

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Incoming Cold Front Question

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 am

37 degrees in NW WI and 70 degrees in SE WI right now with the massive cold front moving thru the state. Gonna be some great hunting tomorrow! My vacation starts after today and I can hardly contain myself anymore. Tonight is going to be a long night at work! Looking forward to the cool temps all next week. Lot's of bucks will be going down! 8-)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tim
500 Club

Unread postby tim » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:46 am

i got drenched this morning and didnt see a deer, was in a great setup. hopefully tomorrow, might have to skip tonight its thundering and still raining
James
500 Club

Unread postby James » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 pm

I got pretty excited at the forecast about Tuesday this week and ensured I was able to take Friday off. I'm pretty excited about tomorrow especially. Going to be 29 degrees in the stand at 7:30am when the sun gets up. With the Pre-rut timing now and a 24 hour soak followed by a cold front.... Oh man. Some bucks are taking dirt naps tomorrow.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm

It was 71 here in Green Bay at 4pm. It's 45 now!! Man I wish I could hunt 2moro! Gonna have to wait til Sunday morn. Lots of overtime!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”