Another big buck contest...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Another big buck contest...

Unread postby dan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 am

Got this from our sponsor Jay Trudell !

Folks,

I’d like to wish all of you, who hunt, good luck this deer season! If you don’t hunt please pass this along to someone who does, everyone is welcome!

Enter our big buck contest! Bring your big buck into Kitchen Creators/Trudell Outdoor Adventures Taxidermy Studios this fall to register to win. I’m sure many of you did not know that we have two businesses under one roof here, but we do. We can handle all of your taxidermy and cabinetry needs right here! We’ll award the biggest buck of the year a free head and shoulder mount! One big rule, you have to beat me to be eligible to win! J My contest, my rules! Shouldn’t be hard, I haven’t shot a buck in years!

All bucks will be officially scored per SCI, which is a gross score. I’ll personally be doing the measuring as I’m an official measurer for SCI. If you’d like to enter it into the record books I can handle that for you too. The buck with the highest score wins! Every buck entering the contest will receive a $25 credit toward taxidermy, so everyone entering will win! I’ll also throw in some prizes for the biggest youth buck of the year. My wife Cheri will come up with an awesome prize for the biggest buck shot by a lady too! For all official rules, call or stop in and see me.

Bring along a picture for our bragging board! It will be fun to look at everyone’s smiling faces with their big bucks! This contest is meant to be fun and give you a place you can show off a little!

I’d like to ask all of you to remember us for all of your taxidermy and cabinetry needs this fall. Our taxidermy studio can handle just about anything and the same for our cabinetry. You’ll appreciate our quality and service!

Thank you for your business and good luck!

Jay Trudell

Kitchen Creators

1005 Richards Rd suite M

Hartland, WI 53029

www.kitchencreators.com

Description: Description: Description: kc logo R&W

262-367-9439

Trudell Outdoor Adventures

1005 Richards Rd suite M

Hartland, WI 53029

www.trudelloutdooradventures.com

262-443-3102

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Another big buck contest...

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 am

Sounds like a cool contest.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
magicman54494
500 Club

Re: Another big buck contest...

Unread postby magicman54494 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks again Jay! I hope you had good luck out west.
For those that don't know, I won a mount from Jay in Dan's contest last year. Jay did a fantastic job on my deer which had a nasty bullet hole thru his jaw. I really wanted to keep the original cape and Jay came to the rescue!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14823&p=181313&hilit=Jay+trudell#p181313

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”